Breeding Chameleons Soon?

• No

Votes: 129 37.9%
  • Yes

Votes: 140 41.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 71 20.9%

• Total voters
I just had my female blue bar lay her first clutch of eggs only 8 seem fertile though! Not sure if this is a normal amount for a first clutch ?

I have what looks like 37 good eggs form the 47 she laid from my veileds.
These are pictures of the Mom and Dad.

Attachments

• IMG_1509.JPG
    IMG_1509.JPG
    25.9 KB · Views: 368
  • IMG_2001.jpg
    IMG_2001.jpg
    247.4 KB · Views: 280
We have three RBYB Ambilobe clutches cooking and one brewing and due to be laid in the next two weeks. Just bought two Ambanjas that will be ready in a couple months. The Male's sire is Josie from Chameleon Company and the Female's grand dad was Mr. Twister from Chamalot Chameleons. Also picked up a male Nosy be Sired by Plasma that may possibly turn into a breeding project. No near future plans for a female for him though.

Yes - i plan on breeding my female nosy be (LILO) with my male nosy by (stich) yes LILO & stich haha hopefully they'll provide some sweet babies :)

I currently have 52 Ambilobe Panther eggs from 2 clutches incubating, and have another female that I am waiting to grow a bit more before breeding her (another couple of months).

I have a great breeder pair of Jackson's that get it on regularly. I currently have 8 males born on Easter Sunday.
No plans yet for my BB Ambilobe Panther male, or Veiled male.

WC nosey be is the best looking pardalis this tru blu nosey be is nothing like WC and I dislike what has happened and what's considered a nosey be here. I will be breeding a high white and high rain nosy faly clutch.

Yes, I have a few Mt Meru Dwarf Jackson babies right now and my oldest babies will be 1 year old later this month. I just acquired two more males and am close to purposeful breeding. I have had three batches of live babies in the past 11.5 months and all of them have been surprises since I had had each of the moms for just a short time before they each gave birth. This summer I purchased two supposedly gravid Meru girls from Backwater Reptiles. One gave birth just three weeks after she arrived but the other has yet to give birth so I am unsure as to whether she is truly gravid. Mt Meru's are my favorite! I hope to have many babies in 2016! If any one wants to sell their Meru's, please contact me as I'm always wanting to add new bloodlines. Thanks!

Stella x Pan

I just ordered a translucent male veiled to breed with my girl Stella! I'm gonna attach photos of Stella, and of Pan's sire.

Attachments

• trans__84684.1400946643.1280.1280.jpg
    trans__84684.1400946643.1280.1280.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 309
  • IMG_0223.jpg
    IMG_0223.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 266
Back
Top Bottom