• Yes

Votes: 140 41.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 71 20.9%

• Total voters

Brad

Administrator
Staff member
Do you have plans to breed chameleons within the next year? If so what species or locale will you be working with?

No - I have no plans to breed chameleons within the next year.
Yes - I have plans to breed chameleons within the next year.
Maybe - I'm considering it and may breed chameleons within the next year.

I'll start. I have at this point a small group of melleri, with at least one highly-potential pair among them, so I am planning [hoping] something will come of them. So I am planning to breed this year, but it depends on whether they agree!

Yes :) I will have a ton of babies hatching soon! And all throughout next year :) ambilobe's, falys, nosy be's, veileds possibly, and Ambanja's lol :)

I'm planning on it but it wont be til real late 2014/2015. My husband finishes school late 2014 and hubby doesn't want me to do anything til we move.

I will (I hope) breed BB Ambilobe-Nosy be crossings in 2014 but first, my 2 months old BB Ambilobe guy must grow up! :) If i can find a pair, i really want to breed T. montium and/or a Kinyongia species too!!!

I am Turkish. So, sorry for bad English. :(

I plan to breed my high yellow bodied blue ambi to 2 females from high yellow bodied sires.

lines are related to Kammers and screameleons.
In the next 30 days.

I would love to find Gizmo (veiled chameleon) a suitable mate over the next few months, so who knows! I just think Gizmo deserves to be a Papa because of the love he receives for his unique casque. Any Canadians want to send me a high-veil line female?! =P

I will be breeding Rafiki, my bb ambilobe to another bb ambilobe within the month....Super excited about this pairing as I have been waiting a long time to find the perfect female..... I also have a true blue nosy be female im contemplating breeding with my ambanja.....But not sure just yet how I feel about the whole cross breeding situation and the more I learn Im leaning more toward not doing it.....

I am hoping to breed some BB Ambilobes within the coming year. I am getting my male from ferretinmyshoes in the next couple of weeks and hope to get a nice female early next year. I figure they will both be a year or older and I will have had them established long enough to be able to breed them toward the end of summer or early fall next year.

Yes,

Multiple lines of Ambilobes
Meru Jacksons

Other species I will hold back on mentioning at this time. :D

Yes, Kinyongia multituberculata and Kinyongia matschiei. Currently sitting on eggs of both. May pick up some true blue Nosy Be, but not sure if I will yet. Montanes are my thing but panthers sure are pretty.

Currently: 100+ veil eggs. 53 blue bar eggs. 7 live jax (3 mos. old). Females in rotation: veil 3. Blue bar 2. Nosy be 1. Jax 2.

Back
Top Bottom