Bradypodion Transvaalense pair and 2 of my female K. Tenuis

Got my pair of cb Bradypodion Transvaalense from Jared and I couldnt be happier! tiny little guys with some growing to do and coloring up to do. I cant believe the range of colors and patterns they show and how quickly and often they change them, not to mention theyre little pigs!:)
Enjoy!

pics do absolutely no justice at all to these guys and I couldnt get good pics and as soon as the super vibrant colors came and I tried to take a pic, they would change and lose it lol of course. Oh well.
photo-12-1.jpg
[/IMG]
photo3-3.jpg
[/IMG]
photo1-2.jpg
[/IMG]
photo4-2.jpg
[/IMG]
photo5.jpg
[/IMG]
photo2-2.jpg
[/IMG]

K Tenuis female
photo1-3.jpg
[/IMG]
photo2-3.jpg
[/IMG]

Congrats on the new pair. They look awsome. Looks like they are in the same cage in the pic.?

Are they banging:rolleyes::D The female tenuis looks great!! The male transvaalense are so impressive when fired up!!

Personally I would hold off on breeding them, Joe but Linda who has 2.3 has bred hers.

Very nice chams, ever get some pics of the male transvaalense firing up?

cain, just curious but why hold off on breeding them?

Yes, Im keeping them together for now in an exo terra glass terrarium 24x24x18 heavily planted and gonna see what happens. The male started head bobbing and trying to go after her the first day but she wasnt having it and starting gaping at him and after she let him know that he wasnt getting any she started bobbing her head back and forth, it was neat to watch. Ive never seen a female do that before. Since that he hasnt tried anything with her. I hope it doesnt stay that way. I think I will seperate them for a while until they reach full size and re introduce them and see what happens.

Yes, Im keeping them together for now in an exo terra glass terrarium 24x24x18 heavily planted and gonna see what happens. The male started head bobbing and trying to go after her the first day but she wasnt having it and starting gaping at him and after she let him know that he wasnt getting any she started bobbing her head back and forth, it was neat to watch. Ive never seen a female do that before. Since that he hasnt tried anything with her. I hope it doesnt stay that way. I think I will seperate them for a while until they reach full size and re introduce them and see what happens.

Good luck with them. I hope your plan works. I'm gonna keep mine seperate for a couple of months. Looking forward to the ' introduction reaction ' ......

Back
Top Bottom