Bought shooting gallery bugs falling out bottom!!

Lindasjackson

Chameleon Enthusiast
I bought this shooting gallery from TK Chameleons that I know a lot of you use but all the bugs are falling out the bottom!! The little earring backs don’t hold the thing snug enough against the screen and this thing is made so cheap! The plastic is so thin and the silicone earring backs are not tight on the pins etc! Not worth what I paid with shipping!!

I bought this shooting gallery from TK Chameleons that I know a lot of you use but all the bugs are falling out the bottom!! The little earring backs don’t hold the thing snug enough against the screen and this thing is made so cheap! The plastic is so thin and the silicone earring backs are not tight on the pins etc! Not worth what I paid with shipping!!
That’s weird a lot of people use them so I wouldn’t think there bad…. I use a random bird feeder from petsmart and it works great u can take it out to clean etc

Then you are attaching it incorrectly. I have bought 2 of them and they absolutely work. But you have to push the pins all the way through on the frame for it to work right and the plastic covers do not fall off when it is done right.

@JacksJill do you have a video showing how to attach it properly?

I pushed the pins through the frame but there’s no flat place on the frame to push the pins in flat and flush. There are ridges all around the edges of the frame so you have to push the pins in at an angle. It’s frustrating!

Attachments

• B16FAD02-431F-4A8B-9E6D-D403F7B9BE46.jpeg
    B16FAD02-431F-4A8B-9E6D-D403F7B9BE46.jpeg
    342.3 KB · Views: 84
  • 37D9D115-B450-465C-947F-643028EE8E58.jpeg
    37D9D115-B450-465C-947F-643028EE8E58.jpeg
    423.8 KB · Views: 74
  • 501DAD68-A632-4541-B6D0-56A683525CA6.jpeg
    501DAD68-A632-4541-B6D0-56A683525CA6.jpeg
    330.7 KB · Views: 72
I pushed the pins through the frame but there’s no flat place on the frame to push the pins in flat and flush. There are ridges all around the edges of the frame so you have to push the pins in at an angle. It’s frustrating!
Your attaching it wrong.... Pins on the outside going in and plastic caps on the inside. This is how you get it flush. Take a look at the thread on it. https://www.chameleonforums.com/threads/chameleon-shooting-gallery-screened-cage-feeder.169011/

Shows a ton of pics from lots of different people attaching it the right way to get the snug fit.

I use a bird seed cup from there that I just hang in the cage on the lattice usually but I wanted something that would get his attention better and timulate his hunting response since he sometimes doesn’t eat much.

Okay, I corrected it but the bugs can still get out the bottom because they just push the screen away. It’s a poor design in my mind.

Attachments

• FEC97AB3-91FE-474B-BAA9-DAC1A3280993.jpeg
    FEC97AB3-91FE-474B-BAA9-DAC1A3280993.jpeg
    422.8 KB · Views: 68
It’s a reptibreeze cage and yes the screen is not taught enough I think but still I think this shooting gallery is not worth the money. I paid around 26.00 with shipping. I think I will look for a diy or a better one like the full throttle feeder.

It’s a reptibreeze cage and yes the screen is not taught enough I think but still I think this shooting gallery is not worth the money. I paid around 26.00 with shipping. I think I will look for a diy or a better one like the full throttle feeder.
26 sheesh that’s a lot

I received mine yesterday and I agree with the poor quality, paid almost $60,00 including shipping and import taxes for 2. And it’s for only $5,00 on material. However, it works and I just wasn’t smart enough to make one for myself 😕😢

I received mine yesterday and I agree with the poor quality, paid almost $60,00 including shipping and import taxes for 2. And it’s for only $5,00 on material. However, it works and I just wasn’t smart enough to make one for myself 😕😢
Yea I would agree with that just by looking at it

Back
Top Bottom