Boop's Enclosure

BoopsPerson

So here is Boop's home. It makes a nice baby home. In a few months I'm definitely upgrading to something bigger and easier to customize than this.

Any current suggestions?

Boop 007.jpg

Edit: I wish Zoo med made the back of the cage glass instead of the front door. Would make misting and such immensely easier. Is there reasoning behind a glass door with the rest being screen?

Suggestions as to where I should buy my future cage from appreciated. Good reviews definitely encourage what I buy.

I'd recommend adding more parallel vines and branches in the upper part of the enclosure and the right side looks bare. She will need a bigger cage soon. One that a laying bin will fit in. :)

I would focus more on the middle to top part of the cage since chameleons are tree dwelling creatures. I have nothing on the bottom at all. It makes for easier cleaning as well!

I actually did order more vines. The one I have was far smaller than I thought it'd be. So I'm just waiting on those to come in the mail...was like 50% cheaper online. @_@

I'm also waiting to find a way to hook the lights up. Boop like to hang under them and I'm afraid she'll cook herself in no time. So I'm working on that before I put too much at the top.

Back
Top Bottom