bookstore DVD's...

lisagr07

Avid Member
just curious.... of the two DVD's available in the forum bookstore.... any recomendations of one over the other?

yes, im sure they're both very informational but,, if you had to pick which would it be????

thanks,, lisa

I have both and if I had to choice one it would be "Chameleons of Madagascar" but that is just me, both are excellent.

Last edited:
The new one, "Primeval Island," is excellent and has lots of information about the people, cultures, and environments of the country in addition to the chameleons. While remarkably beautiful, it uses a lot of still photography which was a bit disappointing for a dvd. The Chameleons of Madagascar dvd is ALL about chameleons and has lots of great footage.

Would like to get one of those, but, does either of the two have anything about the veileds in them?....that wouldn't stop me from getting one because I love them all, but I do own a veiled.

I have both and if I had to choice one it would be "Chameleons of Madascar" but that is just me, both are excellent.

The new one, "Primeval Island," is excellent and has lots of information about the people, cultures, and environments of the country in addition to the chameleons. While remarkably beautiful, it uses a lot of still photography which was a bit disappointing for a dvd. The Chameleons of Madagascar dvd is ALL about chameleons and has lots of great footage.

Chameleons of Madagascar - ordered!:D

Thanks everyone!!! I'm going with "Chameleons of Madagascar"... Along with ordering a calendar!!! I know, I know..... I'm late on the calendar order, but better late than never!!!! ;)

Would like to get one of those, but, does either of the two have anything about the veileds in them?....that wouldn't stop me from getting one because I love them all, but I do own a veiled.

I'm kinda doubting it Sherri, Veileds are from Yemin Saudi Arabia... I still think it will a good DVD to have, I plan on expanding my Cham family at some point to additional locales.. ;)

Thanks everyone!!! I'm going with "Chameleons of Madagascar"... Along with ordering a calendar!!! I know, I know..... I'm late on the calendar order, but better late than never!!!! ;)

You'll love the Chameleon's of Madagascar and the calendar. :)

Back
Top Bottom