Blue is darker on back

RyanBRZ

Avid Member
Hey guys, just wondering if anything is wrong with my boy. His blue stripes above his white bar are partially brown. Is this a vitamin deficiency or any issue I should be concerned with?

IMG_20190515_220832.jpg IMG_20190512_104420.jpg

To me, it doesn't look like there is a problem. He looks healthy, and the difference in color could just be the way his colors are, have they always been this way?

Yeah, I have a veiled so I’m not too experienced with panthers but it doesn’t seem like something to worry about to me, but you might wanna get a second opinion

Over the past 2 months he's been on mostly crickets and superworms, with some hornworms and BSFL mixed in. I usually leave bugs in his cage in a feeder which crawl out and become free range feeders -- so he has food accessible at all times. I am confident he's not ill, just wondering if vitamin deficiencies can cause color issues. Lately he's mostly been eating superworms and it is hard to supplement them because it doesn't stick.

ZooMed ReptiSub T5 5.0 UVB
2 LED pool lights for basking/plants
MistKing mister which goes on every 2 hours until 3 hours before bed / lights out
24x24x48 ReptiBreeze with plenty of branches/hiding spots/basking areas
Repashy Calcium Plus LoD

Back
Top Bottom