Blue @ 4 months and new home

blueazul

Just updating on Blue. He has a new home and he/she...? is getting colors! Too cute.

Attachments

• IMG_2670.jpg
    IMG_2670.jpg
    234.3 KB · Views: 259
  • IMG_2720.jpg
    IMG_2720.jpg
    248.9 KB · Views: 247
You should really get a cage for him/her.
My cham got away once and it took me about a week to find hin INSIDE of the couch.
I´m lucky i found him anyways, he could have died if i didn´t.
F.Pardalis are not suited to be kept whitout a cage as they like to wander around and get lost.

free range

No worries, thanks for the advice. I see where you are coming from and I'm glad you find him/her. So far I have not had any issues with him/her. I keep possible "get away" places away and so far it has been fine, but since they are so curious, I will not be surprise if he/she explores!
Thanks for your comment and take care.

You should really get a cage for him/her.
My cham got away once and it took me about a week to find hin INSIDE of the couch.
I´m lucky i found him anyways, he could have died if i didn´t.
F.Pardalis are not suited to be kept whitout a cage as they like to wander around and get lost.

This is not true at all. Many free range panthers. I use to and was quite successful doing it. He needs everything that he would have in a cage. If he has everything that meets his requirements then he should not wander although he may, and this is why you need to "Cham-proof" the free range room. The room should have a door so he can't wander around the house. IMO he needs some more vines and trees. Does he have a UVB light and a basking light?

Blue has a UVB light and a basking light and I added a grow light for the tree since it's in the corner. He is still little, about 3-4 inches and the tree is big. I also have a drip container and a feeding cup. Nice temp range from the basking to the inside of the tree.

Back
Top Bottom