birth of melleri

PARDAFOREVER

Hello all, i just have a birth of melleri.
For this time i have 32 baby, and 28 eggs in incubator.

Attachments

• DSCF2545.JPG
    DSCF2545.JPG
    239.5 KB · Views: 273
Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome. I would love to hear more about how you keep the adults. Would you be willing to share some pictures?

thanks,
Suzanne

No problem.
All my cameleon are in my cave (little cave 2.5*5.5 meter)
I have 2 melleri, 3 subadult of parsonii yellow lips, and a pardalis ambilobe.
my melleris are in free range.

my english is not very good, so picture is better that my words.

it is not possible to put all my picture on this page , so look this french forum, you can look my cavebetween i receive the baby and the parsonii.

my cave is not beautyfull, but cameleon are in good ealth and have all place that they want.

if you look all the page of this topic you can see the evolution of the melleris.

http://forum.tanalahy.com/des-nouvelles-de-la-famille-forever-t5481-240.html

Attachments

• DSCF2330.JPG
    DSCF2330.JPG
    232.5 KB · Views: 278
  • DSCF2331.JPG
    DSCF2331.JPG
    240.9 KB · Views: 303
I dont know French but that was pretty cool... those were big too.. or that kids arm was small.....

No problem.

it is not possible to put all my picture on this page , so look this french forum, you can look my cavebetween i receive the baby and the parsonii.

my cave is not beautyfull, but cameleon are in good ealth and have all place that they want.

if you look all the page of this topic you can see the evolution of the melleris.

I'm trying to remember my french from back then when i was still in community college:
Tu as fait un travail magnifique!

I looveeee your free range habitat.
I see you are using heart leaved philodendron in your habitat.
Do you have trouble with that plants?
I am always avoided using such since they listed here as poisonous.

Hello all, i just have a birth of melleri.
For this time i have 32 baby, and 28 eggs in incubator. If any person are interested, contact me. They will be ready in 3 months

Félicitations sur vos hatchlings ! Vous êtes le premier sélectionneur captif documenté du melleri en France, dans la mesure où je sais. Veuillez excuser ma traduction en ligne !

Malheureusement, CITES en dehors des tenir compte de tous les deux vous en tant que vendeur, et un destinataire dans un autre pays, l'unique France extérieure peut légalement les obtenir de vous. Si vous vous appliquez maintenant pour que votre laiss exporte votre Breds captif, la laiss devrait être prête avant qu'elles soient assez fortes pour exprimer durant la nuit à d'autres pays. Peut-être vous pourriez convaincre un Américain CITES le support de laiss pour les acheter pour la revente ici ?

La bonne chance avec eux, et apprécient !

Congratulations on your hatchlings! You are the first documented captive breeder of melleri in France, as far as I know. Please excuse my online translation!

Unfortunately, without CITES permits for both you as the seller, and a recipient in another country, no one outside France can legally obtain them from you. If you apply now for your permit to export your Captive Breds, the permit should be ready by the time they are strong enough to overnight Express to other countries. Maybe you could convince an American CITES permit holder to buy them for resale here?

Good luck with them, and enjoy!

No problem.

Oh my! Your Melleri are HUGE and beautiful!
And did anyone else notice that it looks like Steve may have a French twin?:D:eek:

Back
Top Bottom