Is he Ambilobe or Ambanja?

ppts4511

I was introduced to my female Cham as Ambanja, and she was pregnant. And after she gave birth, her baby looked more and more like an Ambilobe. Is this baby Ambanja Or Ambilobe?
20231224_112652.jpg
20231224_112656.jpg

Woow what a stunning boy you got there!! Judging by the looks its more likely an Ambilobe. Ambanja's have more dominant blue's as far as i know!

It looks like the enclosure is a little bit too small. What setup do you currently have? Can you post pictures of the entire cage + lighting?

Some more experienced people will join in. @MissSkittles @Sonny13
Thx you For judging. Definitely I knew Too small the enclosure, so I'm gonna change biggest new enclosure than the current enclosure for him~ For Example the new enclosure size (20 x 20 x 39).
and also I'm gonna change the current UVB lamp into T5 UVB~ Thank you,.

Thx you For judging. Definitely I knew Too small the enclosure, so I'm gonna change biggest new enclosure than the current enclosure for him~ For Example the new enclosure size (20 x 20 x 39).
and also I'm gonna change the current UVB lamp into T5 UVB~ Thank you,.
Would recommend a 2x2x4 at least or in centimeters 60x60x120!! The reptibreeze XXL is a great option that you can modify a little aswell! T5 linear UVB sounds like a plan!

Let us know how it goes with the new cage!!

Back
Top Bottom