Bioactive

Trying to get the tech sorted, was going to put the fogger on but night temps aren't dropping below 70 f / 21 c so not sure 🤔, so uv on 8 till 8 , jungle dawn on 8.30 till 7 pm , then basking on at 8 but have set a ramp time of 2hrs ( which means the basking bulb slowly reaches my target temp over this period) then at 3pm this temp slowly goes back down . Going to set the mister on 7.55 for 3 minutes, run a dripper during the day, then at some point mist again after lights off ? Any thoughts

Some new porcelio

Attachments

• 20230608_130024.jpg
    20230608_130024.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 32
So a week to go , and my humidity seems like the only problem ( which I expected) so might need a fan

Dehumidifier will bring it down with ease, screwfix or Argos, probably going to pay £100

Dehumidifier will bring it down with ease, screwfix or Argos, probably going to pay £100
Probably get a fan ( extraction) on top and see about linking it to my evo pro may help better with air flow too , not sure which one preferably one that has variable control I did run lucky reptile ones years ago on a glass viv

Super stressed thought I was getting a 7/8 month old p but have a 3.5 old pure tiny had temp set at 29 but going to lower it to 27 c

Attachments

• 20230619_203717.jpg
    20230619_203717.jpg
    344 KB · Views: 31
I've spent half the day trying to find him the other half getting him of the top , didn't even get free valium with him ( no lol as I'm being serious)

Yeah I must admit he is super cute , actually after the initial shock I'm really pleased that I have gotten a younger cham . Be nice watching him grow into a handsome man like me lmao 🤣 ( obviously I have to put a twist in )
Seeing a little one growing up and getting his colors is more rewarding 😎

Back
Top Bottom