Bioactive

Yeah thats what I've done in the past I have a normal probe , and one that is with the thermostat, not sure whether to connect the fogger to the thermostat, or just to a timer like cham academy 30 on 30 off to keep it simple
Personally I would connect it to timer for 15 min per hour from 11:00pm till 06:00am. Working this way with all my setups free range and enclosure, and no dehydration issues. Only worked with a thermostat for a few weeks and didn’t liked it.

No worries I knew what you meant. The device I have can control pretty much anything, I just referred to it as a thermostat anyway what didn't you like, like consistency, ?

I had a full mesh enclosure and that constantly dropped humidity causing the fogger to continuously run. Which isn’t more beneficial then only fog directly at the sleeping spot. And will even cause moisture issues in general in your room or even house

Yeah I'm using a hybrid, lol so as I'm not getting my boy for another couple weeks I think I will try the thermo/ hygro. The thing is with this baby / headache lol I can set a point let's say 95 % , but I can also set a low say 70% so it won't turn back on till it hits the low , I will give a go tonight and see

Is this OK book says 1 to 2 ft

Attachments

• 20230525_180429.jpg
    20230525_180429.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 32
No worries I've it sorted, it's a brilliant system if you set it up like mine and leave some tubing slack it also washes the carpet 😀

Still feels bare , although the schefflera, only under the jungle dawn 2 /3 weeks and only in bio 1 has has grown 3 / 4 inches in places

Attachments

• 20230526_230200.jpg
    20230526_230200.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 34
Anyone ever see their isopods? Haven't seen mine since I put them in ,I have some orange porcelli larves coming tomorrow , yeah woodlice 🤣

Looks great, plants will Grow quickly enough, enjoy being able to see the little fella for a while, wont be long before your struggling to see them, a lot of time and effort went in, now sit back, enjoy. I’m kidding don’t sit back enjoy, the jobs are endless, there’s always something to do😆👍

Yeah not finished yet I need to put at least one more plant in on the left hand front as the diagonal branch there will be completely out of sight and designated sleeping space, ( obviously he can sleep where he wants ) but just like the basking area I think about where the dripper is I will have it proximity of the basking area ( not right it ) although this can / could be moved around to water different plants

Back
Top Bottom