Better introduce myself.....

Kazza

Hi everyone, i'm Karen from Preston UK.

I bought a female veiled 3 weeks ago and she's fantastic - i've called her Shiver.
Never kept any reptiles before and admittedly didn't know too much before i got her.
I've been reading as much as possible though and she's doing just great! :D

Here's a piccie of her, hope you like her........

Kaz
xx

Kazza

Thanx. :)

She's eating really well. She's not drinking when i'm misting so i'm giving her a few drops of water through a pipette, she seems to enjoy this :p

I'm thinking of trying her with some apple, should i grate it like i do with carrots or should i just put chunks in?

DESERT DAVE

TRY SOMETHING SOFTER, BANANA, PEACH, ORANGE, BERRIES. FRUIT FEEDING WAS UNDER ALOT OF HEATED DEBATE HERE LAST WEEK OR TWO AND FROM WHAT I LEARNED FROM THE SIDELINES, ONCE A WEEK NO MORE THEN ONE FEEDING IS SAFE BUT AS I AM SURE YOU WILL SEE OTHER'S WOULD SAY DIFFERENT. WELCOME , DAVE:rolleyes:

Kazza

Thanx Dave.

I put fresh spinach and grated carrot in for her every day but she doesn't touch it. I heard they like bananas so i'll try a small piece every now and then.

She's loving all the bugs i'm giving her - especially locusts.

She had her first shed ( well, first i know about ) 2 days ago - took less than 24 hours, i was shocked at how quickly it happened lol.
:eek:

Here she is being grumpy, hissing at my b/f hehe........

Top Bottom