Best wishes for our dear Laurie

Laurie,
You have the chameleon people to support you for a quick recovery.
My thoughts and prayers are with you during your recovery.

Hope you are feeling better soon! Love and best wishes from me, Monty, Zippy and Splat and Buffie! :D

Monty sends his own message:

Lauriegetwellwish.jpg

I'll be very happy when we see you back on here, Laurie. Hope the recovery goes well and quick!

I hope you'll get to see those northern lights very soon Laurie! I had a hip replaced about 15 years ago and it was all great from there. It'll be worth it!

Hey Laurie,

Here's to a painless and speedy recovering. Make sure you have the little bell close by to ring your minions to your beck and call. :p Also remember that drugs are our friends. :D

Focus on the positive. :cool:

Praying for you Laurie and hoping for a quick recovery. I was away from the chameleons for 2 1/2 weeks (just got back) and all of them look great (even the 8 newest baby quads) even though I had to give detailed instructions to the person who watched them for me. He isn't a hobbyist but did a great job. So don't stress too much if you have to rely on David for a while to take care of the critters for ya! :D

Perry

Looks like Laurie will be spending another night in the hospital, but will hopefully be home tomorrow. She has been working hard from what I hear.
Keep the well wishes coming :D

With any luck Laurie will be home TODAY :D:D ,
You guys are awsome!!! She will be soooo happy to read all the comments :)
Keep em coming..

With any luck Laurie will be home TODAY :D:D ,
You guys are awsome!!! She will be soooo happy to read all the comments :)
Keep em coming..

Yay! Laurie's coming home! Its always such a relief to get home after surgery. Hospital just isn't a good place to be. Hurry up and get back online Laurie - we miss you! xx:D

Back
Top Bottom