Best place to order a panther

Avoid shady dot com resellers like LLL Reptile, CB Reptiles, Backwater Reptiles, etc... They don't breed, instead just flip wild caught chams that they don't stand by after shipping.

JMO
Salty Dog has some very nice looking chameleons. Plus, a very knowledgeable breeder.
I second with the breeder theory. Plus, learning the lineage is a great story to share and will help if you become a breeder one day too. (y)

What is the best store/site to buy a panther chameleon. Just curious I plan on waiting til after the holidays.
Might want to go to Instagram and start clicking on breeders that’s how we found ours there’s some amazing people out there , this gentleman does a lot of research outside of his breeding practices I’ve seen some stunning animals from him https://instagram.com/ipardalis?utm_medium=copy_link

So judging
Why is this judging when it is the truth? I have been here 3 1/2 years and have seen so many threads where people buy from horrible dealers of reptiles... They have no regard for the health of the animals they sell much less being honest with the people buying them. So many threads where the cham has parasites, dies, RI, etc... The new owner left with a ton spent on vet bills and most commonly a cham that dies.

Jd, you constantly ask for good breeders but then get so defensive of the ones we say are bad, or don't take the answers we give. Why ask in the first place if you wont listen to the advice? If you need the evidence of why these dealers are bad, there is a search at the top of the page. We can't stop you from buying a chameleon wherever it is you choose to. But you don't want to support companies that have a history of mistreatment. I do not understand your reasoning behind taking the defensive stance. We are being 'judging' towards the companies, yes. That is because we aren't going to sugarcoat if a company abuses their animals as it has been seen here time and time again.

Jd, you constantly ask for good breeders but then get so defensive of the ones we say are bad, or don't take the answers we give. Why ask in the first place if you wont listen to the advice? If you need the evidence of why these dealers are bad, there is a search at the top of the page. We can't stop you from buying a chameleon wherever it is you choose to. But you don't want to support companies that have a history of mistreatment. I do not understand your reasoning behind taking the defensive stance. We are being 'judging' towards the companies, yes. That is because we aren't going to sugarcoat if a company abuses their animals as it has been seen here time and time again.
You think iam getting Offensive when i just think deft of his statement cause I know someone who has one from them an he came out to be perfect mabe it a hit or miss with them but can’t just base things on what other ppl say gotta sometimes take a risk

Jd, you constantly ask for good breeders but then get so defensive of the ones we say are bad, or don't take the answers we give. Why ask in the first place if you wont listen to the advice? If you need the evidence of why these dealers are bad, there is a search at the top of the page. We can't stop you from buying a chameleon wherever it is you choose to. But you don't want to support companies that have a history of mistreatment. I do not understand your reasoning behind taking the defensive stance. We are being 'judging' towards the companies, yes. That is because we aren't going to sugarcoat if a company abuses their animals as it has been seen here time and time agai
If anyone getting defensive it’s you not me you could of just ingnored my comment 🤷‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom