Best misting system

jeff martin

I am brand new to chameleons and just placed a order for everything but a misting system. I would like a system that can be expanded later if i would like to. Also something very reliable and one that has a timer system. Who makes the best one for the buck. Thanks ahead of time !

I have 3 weeks to get all my stuff together, Oh also what live plants do you guys recommend. Ones i can buy locally, say like at home depot type places.

Mistking hands down best, and get his seconds timer also hands down best. even the weaker pump can run a few cages. I would recommend the Ficus benjamin if you can find one that has lots of branches. I have a draconious, but would not suggest to get one because they are hard to maintain. im always having to pull the leaves down and get poop out of the leaves where the conjoin the tree

Been trying to order the mist king but it wont work, There web site says they dont ship to my area, Thats crazy i get stuff all the time from other companys. Are they located out of country ? The web site doesnt say. Kind of weird they dont say where they are from. Any other misters folks recommend i need to order tonight !! Leaving on business for a week.

He is in Canada. I guess you can call him and order over the phone. Or you can PM him on this forum. He is "Marty" and he has been good at responding as far as I know. If you want a great product, he's the man.

Hi Jeff, I ship all over the world, I suspect that there may have been a problem with the shopping cart shipping module...since it gets it's shipping quotes directly from the Post Office. Try again and if it doesn't work email me and I'll do it manually.

Marty

Thanks everyone for your response, I still cant order from the site. So i ordered a pro mist system, comes highly recommended by our local zoo and has been proven. So i should be happy ! Has the finest mist of all units i could find, and the nozzles are metal and are rebuildable and a 4 year pump warranty.

Hm... That's a first. I had several orders today from all over the US all went through without a problem. Could you email me your address, just so I can check things out. I'd be very curious to see what may have caused you not being able to get a shipping quote.

I have sent you my address twice on your contact us form, from the web site. Never got a response except asking me what the problem was "Twice" Frustrated i ordered the pro mist.

Thank you Marty for understanding my concern and helping me fix the problem, Dont know how it got fixed but it works now and i am sure i will be happy with the mistking system. Looking forward to getting it soon and thanks for your help !!!! :D

Back
Top Bottom