Behold!

:confused: Erm... Don't all cat slaves? I know ours was. :unsure:
I suppose that is generally the norm 🙄 Ours is vet-directed spoiled; he has an anxiety disorder (along with a few other issues) and has panic attacks if he is lonely or things don't go his way 🙃 Only found that out after the 3rd very expensive vet visit, because his attacks manifest with nearly all the same symptoms as poisoning...
Sorry... goggle. I just superimposed one over the other.
https://www.google.com/search?q=cha...X5lWoFHTQSAAYQ_AUoAXoECAEQAw&biw=1024&bih=625

I didn't source it because there were multiple sources for the same image.
All good, you get a significant portion of the credit for your digital artistry anyway 😄

I suppose that is generally the norm 🙄 Ours is vet-directed spoiled; he has an anxiety disorder
I've known a few of those (not ours), but not as severe. One was named, "Spook"; the other, "Figment"
The kind that would stare at nothing, walk into a room then pull a high energy 180 for no reason...
Prime cucumber candidates/victims.

Nope, they’re too big. Don’t know what to do with them so I just keep feeding them their veggies and leaving them in the tub. It’s too cold here for them to mate and have babies and I don’t really want them to.
I've got a few adult dubias in the bin. Ol' Mr. GrumpyPants could probably handle them, but if not, Ol' Stinkeye will make short work of them.... Num-num-num-num-num...Gulp! 😋

Here are the hissers, I've changed their substrate, there are a lot more than that pic shows, I used olive oil as a temporary barrier to stop climbing, now they all smell like basil....

1203211807~2.jpg

Here are the hissers, I've changed their substrate, there are a lot more than that pic shows, I used olive oil as a temporary barrier to stop climbing, now they all smell like basil....

View attachment 316003
What do you keep them in? It looks a lot like a home depot 5 gallon bucket. 🤔
What did you change their substrate to?
Do they like to hiss at you, or have they grown accustomed to you?

What do you keep them in? It looks a lot like a home depot 5 gallon bucket. 🤔
What did you change their substrate to?
Do they like to hiss at you, or have they grown accustomed to you?

I keep them in a gasket container as they are expert escape artists and climbers.

They still hiss which is funny. They got fresh eco earth substrate.

Back
Top Bottom