Bees!!

Syn

Avid Member
A friend sent me this and I thought I'd share. :p

Looks like it's been removed..... Dunno why. I can't find it again.
random-4.jpg

Last edited:
I hope they aren't regular honeybees ...they are pollinators and endangered in many areas. We aren't allowed to kill them off where I live. I hope the queen escaped.

If they hadn't killed them they could have had the hive moved (professionally) and had a free supply of honey.

Last edited:
Oh kinyonga, you can see the picture? The picture was sent to me by a friend off the internet.

I can see a whole lot of pictures. The hive is amazing. Too bad they used the spray bomb...they could have had the honey.

Two years ago I had bees in the wall of my house. I didn't see any last summer so I don't know if the hive died off or if they moved it.

I dont see anything but my father used to be a bee keeper way back when we used to have some land. I remember going to the post office one day to pick up the bees and everyones faces that was there. The way they shipped it it was just a wood rimed box of screen and the bees were all over the sides. it was pretty crazy. So yes we have our own honey but none of my friends like it because its not "clean". it tastes great.

i am also allergic to bees.

Where you able to see the pictures when your friend sent them to you
Syn?

I don't understand why most of you can't see them. The hive is in layers and looks so interesting. Its just sad that they chose to kill the bees with a spray bomb so that the honey wouldn't be safe to eat and the bees wouldn't be able to pollinate the flowers in the area.....especially since bees are becoming endangered.

BTW...I'm no messing with anyone.

there are alot of bees in arizona, and its always troublesom, and a little worrysome when i have to do a bee clean up. *very involved process of removing the bees, and comb, and then sealing off the location of the old hive*... anyways.. most the time they are africanized out here..

in all honesty i have yet to come across a normal native honey bee..

Kin, I could see it when they sent me it, it's gone now! :(

And yeah Sang all the ones I see are Africanized and pissed off.

Back
Top Bottom