Beardies

Okay here’s my beardie who I just found out is a girl *hopefully* 😂 so her name is Lemon 🍋😊 she’s super social already and climbs all over my arms whenever I put my hands in the cage! She’s such a sweetheart so here’s a few pics :) today is the picture of her sleeping on me lol! I got her like a week and a half ago so it’s amazing to me how social she is already
I love her and I am so happy you got her and can tell how happy she makes you!
Exactly! They're to make us feel better. Lol.
I keep telling @Beman that she needs to take the plunge!
Yes, she does! She won’t ever regret it!
@Beman can just move her bed out to the kitchen . There now there’s room !.
As for you 3 trouble makers lol. I don't know if I could handle the brumation. I would freak out all the time that something was wrong. I am bad enough with the boys and I actually know what I am doing with them and what to expect. I would make yall nuts if I got a beardie. I think if I did not have my dog I would be more open to it but she would be all about the beardie and I would feel bad not taking it out as much as I should.

I love her and I am so happy you got her and can tell how happy she makes you!

As for you 3 trouble makers lol. I don't know if I could handle the brumation. I would freak out all the time that something was wrong. I am bad enough with the boys and I actually know what I am doing with them and what to expect. I would make yall nuts if I got a beardie. I think if I did not have my dog I would be more open to it but she would be all about the beardie and I would feel bad not taking it out as much as I should.
If I can do it you can dear hehe . Though I’m prob going to be crying a whole different tune when Nova arrives lol .

We been trying to prepare Bradley lol . We keep showing him her pictures . Hopefully we get some little video. He’s just like mom snuggles lmao .
Since she will be young she should get used to them at least. Piper does not bother the boys at all but I still do not have her in the room when they are out. In the cages she just looks at them. Beman will actually climb down to his service door and go nose to nose with her if she puts her feet up on the table to reach him. She does not do anything but stiffs and gets down. But with the rat in the other room she wants to lick her and love her lol. I think that is what she would do with a beardie too lol

Since she will be young she should get used to them at least. Piper does not bother the boys at all but I still do not have her in the room when they are out. In the cages she just looks at them. Beman will actually climb down to his service door and go nose to nose with her if she puts her feet up on the table to reach him. She does not do anything but stiffs and gets down. But with the rat in the other room she wants to lick her and love her lol. I think that is what she would do with a beardie too lol
That’s what the breeders said . She so young she will be fine . I’m more concerned with Bradley not being fine 🙃 he gets wicked jealous lmao . If I’m with him I think it will be ok . We will also be moving the dragons when the new condos are all done to the living room we had them made so we can stack them and they will have ramps , we are putting a baby gate up in the doorway that leads to living room ❤️.

That’s what the breeders said . She so young she will be fine . I’m more concerned with Bradley not being fine 🙃 he gets wicked jealous lmao . If I’m with him I think it will be ok . We will also be moving the dragons when the new condos are all done to the living room we had them made so we can stack them and they will have ramps , we are putting a baby gate up in the doorway that leads to living room ❤.
I still love when you say wicked lol

Send me pics of the new set up when you get it done. I wanna see.

I still love when you say wicked lol

Send me pics of the new set up when you get it done. I wanna see.
324B1021-A9E0-4F51-A33C-C36957CF3F01.jpeg

I just send the dogs outside and lock the cat in a room when I have the lizards or birds out. It doesnt cut down on our time. Dogs like to be outside cause they are so nosy! Lol
~sigh~ wish it were so easy for me. 4 cats and cat doors on all the rooms I could lock them in...plus one starts fights with the others. Dog gets anxious & jealous when I take care of Spike. Really needing my spare room back from stepdaughter.

Back
Top Bottom