Beardies

I guess Spike has made it official…he hasn’t come out of his hide once in the past week. 😪
Ooooooh... Don't SAY that!!! 😓

At least (for now) he’s keeping his face forward so I can at least look at his sweet face.
Stinkeye was playing 'Dragon Under the Mountain' this morning. The weather is really weird, barometer is doing the Funky Chicken, and now he's awake, alert, and assumed his position in front of his enclosure window.

1634911296849.jpeg

Strike that last.... He asked so nicely that I've had him sitting next to me on my desk for the past hour. Hasn't moved a muscle yet except to look around just a bit.

Ever notice what HUGE mouths they have? :unsure: o_O
They've probably got flip-top heads... :cool:

Opal has been in her hide for about 2 weeks. I keep trying to entice her with food, but she isn't having it.
She won't even come out for her favorite....grapes.
😭 Doesn't she know I miss her? Lol.
16349127572106083198154943319987.jpg

Opal has been in her hide for about 2 weeks. I keep trying to entice her with food, but she isn't having it.
She won't even come out for her favorite....grapes.
😭 Doesn't she know I miss her? Lol.
Refusing food could be an indicator—or not. 🤷‍♂️

I'm sure you remember that's how we felt last year during Stinkeye's prolonged nap!
So I can definitely commiserate! :cry:

You could always write & sing her a song! 🧑‍🎤 😁

songs about opal

This has to be the worst thing about having a beardie…their long naps. 😭
Went to the exotics pet store yesterday and they had several tanks of the sweetest itty bitty baby dragons. Wonder if they’d mind if I brought a chair to just hang out and watch them. If I can’t bring all of the animals from the store home, I could just make the store my home.
logic andykassier GIF

This has to be the worst thing about having a beardie…their long naps. 😭
Went to the exotics pet store yesterday and they had several tanks of the sweetest itty bitty baby dragons. Wonder if they’d mind if I brought a chair to just hang out and watch them. If I can’t bring all of the animals from the store home, I could just make the store my home.
logic andykassier GIF
Sooo smart. You're onto something

He did it again...

1635346514605.png

He had all four feet jammed into the pot with the pothos, and he's still there as of this moment.
IDT he's in distress (this time) because he's not avoiding me, but ICBW.
In the event he's still 'backed up' I may try another bath/soak. :unsure:

Back
Top Bottom