Be carefull

Owl city

I have no idea how this happend my little Jackson's was doing just fine then one day something went wrong he wasn't doing do well sleeping on his side during the day all this and then he wouldn't drink I'd give him baths of penaltie and warm water and gave him some water to drink . That day he was doing just fine untill I saw him laying down in a pool of blood. I had no idea what do do I cleaned him up as best as I could and let him sleep I woke up today and he was again in a bigger pool of blood this time . I have no idea what did this. I don't feed him super worms or any worms at all so I know he wasn't eaten alive . Anyone ever herd of this before?

:eek: This sounds scary! I have no experience with Jacksons so I can't offer any advice but I hope someone else does and you find out asap! Good luck.

Did you take a pic of the blood? Were was it coming from? (mouth or other end)

I don't think chameleons have lots of it, and even a few drops is a terrible loss.

What are you feeding? Do you have any grasshoppers or locus? :eek:

Do Jackson's eat greenery? I wonder if it might have been some toxic plant. Some toxics thin the blood and can cause hemorrhage. I hope the cham is ok and he is able to find out and fix the cause(if it was some external influence) before its too late.

Last edited:
Sadly Jackson died . No foul foods . No plants it was just something internally wrong . Maybe he allways had something wrong with him. There was just a huge blood clot in the puddle of blood by his mouth

Im so sorry about your cham baby.

How old was he?

SOme young jacksons have a sudden death syndrome.

Sadly Jackson died . No foul foods . No plants it was just something internally wrong . Maybe he allways had something wrong with him. There was just a huge blood clot in the puddle of blood by his mouth

Is this something that happened a while ago?? Did you take the cham to the vets at any stage?

I'm sorry for you loss :( I've just checked through your other threads and posts, it looked like you were doing everything perfectly and WOW your setup looks amazing!!

Back
Top Bottom