BAYCOX/New Years Wish

lindawaz

As some of you might remember when I first got Lily I had her tested for parasites-elmira coccidia.

I was not very happy about that news. Especially everything you were suppose to do to the cage. Along with the amount of time to clear this pesky parasite out of their systems and home.

Lily tested clean 3 weeks after diagnose. I wish this drug was available in the US to everyone that needs it.

Lily never lost her appetite so to say. She reduced but kept eating and drinking.
I never sterilized the cage since I had just put her in her new one- the day she started the meds. The Vet said I did not have to because it kills, rather than having the animal pass the parasites.

I had a poo tested yesterday, results came back today and she is still negative.

I could not be more thrilled with the results. I am very grateful to my vet and the connections they have.

I do not know how a drug becomes approved in the US or if there is anyway we can help it along.

My New Years wish is Baycox available for all Reptile owners in the near future.

Happy Holidays

Thats fantastic news! I've never had to deal with that but just from reading stories I can tell its a HUGE pain! Its awesome to hear she's healthy again!

great news, its always nice to hear a positve story, i will have to look into this Baycox, just for my curiosity

Back
Top Bottom