Background pictures for 24w x 24d x 48h habitat

@Gingero any luck with those measurements? I've decided to go with just the back wall covered, but would prefer to order the exact size rather than trying to cut it to fit.
What are you needing hun? Measurements of the back wall in a standard DS hybrid 2x2x4?

What are you needing hun? Measurements of the back wall in a standard DS hybrid 2x2x4?
I was looking for the measurement of JUST the PVC section of the back wall - excluding any frame material as the background will be adhered just to the PVC. But no worries, I wanted to get it ordered as the cage itself arrives this coming week, so I just ordered the full measurement and will trim as needed.

I was looking for the measurement of JUST the PVC section of the back wall - excluding any frame material as the background will be adhered just to the PVC. But no worries, I wanted to get it ordered as the cage itself arrives this coming week, so I just ordered the full measurement and will trim as needed.
Ok well let me know if you want to know the measurement without the frame. I have the hybrid 2x2x4. At least if it is oversized you can use a razor blade to cut the excess off cleanly.

Back
Top Bottom