Baby veileds - 7 weeks old

We are keeping a couple from our last clutch. Their dad was Colonel so in keeping with the theme we have named them Sarge and Major. They will be free ranging when they are a bit older so we are starting to get the used to the freedom

Visiting Boris on the free range:

Sarge with Elwood

Major with his grandfather Logan

Sarge climbing on James. They haven't learned to be polite yet.

And cousin Ezmerelda. She is almost three months old and from a different clutch. (Logan is her father) She was born with a deformity (spine and leg) so of course we will be keeping her as well.

All gorgeous animals. It's nice to see Sage's siblings and that little doll Ezmerelda. I just love how you keep your chams and they always looks so happy.

So I just realized I liked you on facebook a while ago! I thought I recognized these guys but I don't know why it took me so long to put two together lol...

I still really like how all your chams are so docile.

All gorgeous animals. It's nice to see Sage's siblings and that little doll Ezmerelda. I just love how you keep your chams and they always looks so happy.

Thanks! They are spoiled fat little babies! Even the adults are spoiled fat little babies!

So I just realized I liked you on facebook a while ago! I thought I recognized these guys but I don't know why it took me so long to put two together lol...

I still really like how all your chams are so docile.

Thank you. I know it has a lot to do with how we keep and raise them but I'm still surprised how mellow they all are.

How adorable! Can't wait for our little ones to hatch! :)

thanks. Nothing cuter than baby chameleons - I never get tired of seeing them hatch!

Really nice shots! I'd be afraid the big guys with snatch up a baby. :eek: The very best of luck with your little deformed female.

Those babies do not seen bothered at all by the bigger chams. Why can't I get Lenny to allow anyone to free range with him? I put Rah in with him once and that did not work out. Did you start free ranging yours when they were small? What about the ones you got as adults? I loved seeing your all wander around together. Maybe again next time. They sure are cute babies, hope you have more when I am down again.:D

Those babies do not seen bothered at all by the bigger chams. Why can't I get Lenny to allow anyone to free range with him? I put Rah in with him once and that did not work out. Did you start free ranging yours when they were small? What about the ones you got as adults? I loved seeing your all wander around together. Maybe again next time. They sure are cute babies, hope you have more when I am down again.:D

well, maybe Lenny just wants to make sure he gets all your attention. :) We have 4 panthers, 2 oustalets and a veiled, all male, and all started free ranging as adults. (We got most of them as young adults) They didn't start out free ranging together, they just decided to go where they wanted and didn't seem to mind each other. I am starting Sarge and Major early to get accustomed to the "lifestyle" So far so good.

All mine are handled, free-ranged, hand-fed, photographed and generally messed with from the time we get them, whether they are bought or hatched here. It is just what they know and they are all fat and happy and have lady friends ... what is to fight over?

Come visit soon - I have adorable baby panthers and another clutch of veileds starting to sweat. And more clutches of panthers, veileds and oustalets coming this summer. It's baby time!

Back
Top Bottom