Baby Parson’s hatching!

Action Jackson

Chameleon Enthusiast
Just had this little one hatch. I have 14 eggs due to hatch. These will be my last Parson’s eggs and my last eggs in general. It’s going to be really weird not having eggs and having incubators running all the time. I have had eggs constantly for many years. I will still have all my adults and some juveniles. I will also be working with my Globifer, Willsii and Bifidus projects but don’t have plans to breed my Parson’s this year.
IMG_2814.jpeg

Just had this little one hatch. I have 14 eggs due to hatch. These will be my last Parson’s eggs and my last eggs in general. It’s going to be really weird not having eggs and having incubators running all the time. I have had eggs constantly for many years. I will still have all my adults and some juveniles. I will also be working with my Globifer, Willsii and Bifidus projects but don’t have plans to breed my Parson’s this year. View attachment 355446

Are you retiring from breeding Parson’s in general, or just for a year or so?

@jamest0o0 ummmmm might want to jump on getting a Parsons if your wanting to go that route... Seems Craig will no longer be breeding them...

And might I add this is sad as I love seeing your babies and always said that someday when I buy a house I would buy one from @Action Jackson
Totally! Jump on it!!!! I wish I could get one more from Craig, his babies are so beautiful but I’m maxed out for now.

Back
Top Bottom