Baby boy

jeffro

Hey everyone just wanted to let everyone know we had a baby boy this morning at 8:15he was a little early about 6 weeks but mom and little hunter are doing well his name is hunter Jeffery pratt he was 5lbs 9oz and 17 3/4 inches long:D

Congratulations. I know how you must feel. My son just turned 10 months the 28th. Best thing to happen in my life was to have a child. Glade to hear mom and son are doing good.

Congrats & Enjoy! (my youngest just turned 1 today - amazing how that first year goes by).

Aww congrats! At first I thought you meant chameleon. lol but thats soo sweet!

This is something Ive been wondering for a while and I am in no way saying its bad your keeping both a chameleon and raising a small baby but what precautions do you take so that the little one doesnt get any diseases? Im just curious because Id always wondered what Id ever do if I had a kid.

Congratulations, I am so happy for you. I know when you are all three together at home it will be a magical time, enjoy.

This is something Ive been wondering for a while and I am in no way saying its bad your keeping both a chameleon and raising a small baby but what precautions do you take so that the little one doesnt get any diseases? Im just curious because Id always wondered what Id ever do if I had a kid.

I put off getting a cham when our first was a baby for that reason. 10 years later, another baby and still no cham so I got one understanding that precautions need to be taken.

We simply have a "no,no" room. All the crap we need to keep the baby seperated from - computer, coffee table with sharp corners, sewing/knitting things (my wife's) and chameleon (mine), fire place, etc. Worked great until about a month ago when he figured out how to open the door. Now we have a chain latch too high for him to reach. Seperation and good sanitation (vigorous hand washing after handling the cham or any materials in the encosure).

congratulations on your new family member. i have a 10 mo. old daughter. the BEST thing in my life, ever.

RPCV- i have had chams the entire time i have had my daughter... i just keep a real close eye on her and make sure she stays out of reach of the cham cages that are in my living room where she spends mosto of her time. and regular hand washing/sanitizing. i fear my parrot more than the chams honestly. he bites.

Thats great news :D

Glad to hear mum and baby are doing well!!

It seems to be baby explosion at the moment, everyone seems to be pregnant or popping them out :D My brother just had his first little girl, she is nearly 2 months :D

Back
Top Bottom