Pau D'arco Bark 2,3,4 68 mg

Grapefruit Seed Extract 1,3 2 mg

Inactive Ingredients:

Concord Grape Wine 2,3, Filtered Water, Grain Alcohol USP 2.6% by volume 1,3

1-Certified Organic

2- Wildcrafted

3- Non-GMO

4-Kosher[/QUOTE
@Blmelton recently dealt with a coccidia outbreak with her cham, Camo. Lots of great advice on that thread, if you have time to give it a read through! Coccidia is tough, and treating parasites in any juvenile animal is difficult. It's important that he's strong enough to handle the medication - keep feeding him as much as he'll eat, and hopefully he'll be treatable soon! In the mean time, keep him as stress free as you can, and his enclosure as clean as possible.

Best of luck, and keep us posted!

~Amanda
Thank you I will definitely read this thread!

@Blmelton recently dealt with a coccidia outbreak with her cham, Camo. Lots of great advice on that thread, if you have time to give it a read through! Coccidia is tough, and treating parasites in any juvenile animal is difficult. It's important that he's strong enough to handle the medication - keep feeding him as much as he'll eat, and hopefully he'll be treatable soon! In the mean time, keep him as stress free as you can, and his enclosure as clean as possible.

Best of luck, and keep us posted!

~Amanda
Thank you! I will definitely read this thread and I will keep you posted.

Pumpkin and papaya seeds helps for parasites (like intestinal worms) but not for bacteria.

What I've read reports that it does kill bacteria and other intestinal parasites. Although I don't know if it would have much effect on clearing a coccidia infection. I would consider these home remedies more as preventatives and maybe temporary management than cures.

Take a guess first everyone...here is the hint on the ingredients

Brown Mustard Seed 1,3,

Olive Leaf 1,3,4,

Jatoba 2,3,

Cloves 1,3,4

Other active ingredients:

Black Seed 2, 3 205 mg

Pau D'arco Bark 2,3,4 68 mg

Grapefruit Seed Extract 1,3 2 mg

Inactive Ingredients:

Concord Grape Wine 2,3, Filtered Water, Grain Alcohol USP 2.6% by volume 1,3

1-Certified Organic

2- Wildcrafted

3- Non-GMO

4-Kosher
I just bought some lol! I am praying it works!

Back
Top Bottom