Baby Basil has coccidia advice needed

Really...cause i do use them for a immune system boost...this was back in 2016 but u dont need the xl since ur cham is in lighter weight
Yes, I was looking through other threads and someone recommended it as a natural method so I researched it. The company states it’s safe for small chameleons and reptiles. So I decided to get some. He’s so small and it’s probably going to take him another month to gain the weight to be put on meds. I don’t know what effects coccidia has over long periods of time and the Dr. Said he has 4+ so I know that is a very high amount. :(

Yes, I was looking through other threads and someone recommended it as a natural method so I researched it. The company states it’s safe for small chameleons and reptiles. So I decided to get some. He’s so small and it’s probably going to take him another month to gain the weight to be put on meds. I don’t know what effects coccidia has over long periods of time and the Dr. Said he has 4+ so I know that is a very high amount. :(
Follow ur vets advise:)

Unlike mine is round:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
SM7Ay.jpg.cf.jpg

Back
Top Bottom