Awesome new chameleon website

Gingero

Neptune the Chameleon
Site Sponsor
I am excited to share the Neptune the Chameleon website. I put a lot of time and passion into building this and I couldn't be prouder! This is a place new chameleon keepers can go to learn about setting up a enclosure, safe plants to use, how much to feed, etc. with detailed tutorials. Please feel free to share the site on the forums and I welcome any feedback or suggestions.

Image 10-18-23 at 10.00 PM.jpeg

Image 10-18-23 at 10.00 PM.jpeg

Image 10-18-23 at 10.01 PM.jpeg

I am excited to share the Neptune the Chameleon website. I put a lot of time and passion into building this and I couldn't be prouder! This is a place new chameleon keepers can go to learn about setting up a enclosure, safe plants to use, how much to feed, etc. with detailed tutorials. Please feel free to share the site on the forums and I welcome any feedback or suggestions.

View attachment 345159

View attachment 345160

View attachment 345161

This is awesome!! Congratulations!!! I will be checking this out very shortly.

View attachment 345159

View attachment 345160

View attachment 345161
congratulations @Gingero this in amazing! you put so much work into these creatures! luna, Neptune and Venus are verry lucky chams! thank you for all you do to help new cham owners get the best experience! (and of course, everyone else on the forum) 💗

I looked over the site and all I can say is WOW! I haven’t seen anything else like it. Great job and thank you!!!

congratulations @Gingero this in amazing! you put so much work into these creatures! luna, Neptune and Venus are verry lucky chams! thank you for all you do to help new cham owners get the best experience! (and of course, everyone else on the forum) 💗
Thank you so much for the kind words! This really was a big passion project for me 💚
I looked over the site and all I can say is WOW! I haven’t seen anything else like it. Great job and thank you!!!
YAY! I'm so happy you like it! Feel free to share it with new keepers :)

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!! Its literally perfect!!!!!! This would have been so nice to have when I was new in the hobby. A lot of things I found completely overwhelming when I was new to chameleons you have made so simple to follow on your website. I LOVE all the links to easily purchase the correct enclosures, plants, lights etc. I wish this was around when I was new, it would have saved me a lot of stress and tears...and a lot of money. I am sure this is going to save a lot of chameleon lives. ❤️

Yay! This is awesome! I haven’t explored all of the sections yet, but the several that I have were terrific! Very nice and I especially like how clear and concise it all is. It’s been amazing watching how you’ve grown as a chameleon ‘influencer’. 💗

Back
Top Bottom