Auto refill fogger

Brodybreaux25

Chameleon Enthusiast
Recently I was asked to come up with an automatic refill fogger, this is the fogger I’m going with.

Anyone have experience with it?
How do you like the timer? That’s what I’m mainly after here...

PETSPIONEER Digital Timing Reptile Humidifier Fogger, Automatic Terrarium Tank Mister for Iguana Turtle Gecko Snake Lizard Chameleon Pet, Easy & Quiet Operation, Double Hose, 4 Liter Tank https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07V39ZYJB/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_RyBQDb3CSRG4J

I have a fish tank auto top off Laying around. Could probably utilize that connecting it to my water reservoir. Would have to drill into my fogger though.

Never heard of that, link? Might be a better option than the Douglas mechanism im currently using...

There's several different kinds, but this is what I used about 10 years ago when I did a saltwater nano(which are very particular about water evaporation) and it worked very well. Only thing I could see being tricky with this unit is the sensors are a little bulky for a fogger, they're meant for hanging on the back of a sump. I think it would still be possible though. Might be a better one too for this particular situation. Probably a cheaper option too for a DIY guy like you.

JBJ Automatic Top Off Water Level Controller for Aquarium https://www.amazon.com/dp/B001JK70K8/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_KmCQDbR76ZPF8

Yeah that’s the fogger I’m using for the canopy chameleons it’s great. I have it hooked up to a WiFi outlet never have to take it apart to refill all can be done from the top. I ended up buying a second one for the other cages

Yeah that’s the fogger I’m using for the canopy chameleons it’s great. I have it hooked up to a WiFi outlet never have to take it apart to refill all can be done from the top. I ended up buying a second one for the other cages

Top filling would make it easy to add a refilling pump eh? I have the bottom fill fogger, I'm on like my 5th one SMH

Top filling would make it easy to add a refilling pump eh? I have the bottom fill fogger, I'm on like my 5th one SMH
Omg you need this humidifier my man, one reason I was against fogging was because I didn’t like to turn the tank upset down to fill it and try to get it to fit perfect on the base after. This humidifier takes all that way. Man I should make an infomercial about this humidifier

Last edited:
Omg you need this humidifier my man, one reason I was against fogging was because I didn’t like to turn the tank upset down to fill it and try to get it to fit perfect on the base after. This humidifier takes all that way. Man I should make an infomercial about this humidifier
A YouTube video review would suffice.

lol I was thinking this before I made it past your first sentence! Sold!

How is the timer? that's what im really curious about.
How much output? enough for 2 vivs?
The timer was easy to set but I just keep at that the full blast setting and have it auto shut off after a few hours of running. The output it really good I get up to 100% humidity pretty fast. My only complaint is a lot of condensation forms on the cabinet the cages are on but hey I know it’s working (y)

The timer was easy to set but I just keep at that the full blast setting and have it auto shut off after a few hours of running. The output it really good I get up to 100% humidity pretty fast. My only complaint is a lot of condensation forms on the cabinet the cages are on but hey I know it’s working (y)
You mean the cabinet it’s sitting on top of?

Back
Top Bottom