Attacked by Chameleon gang

Wow. I think you could be the subject of the TV show "I shouldn't be alive".

I've had a coulple of lizard hickies in the past; never try to kiss a green monitor.

Glad to hear you're OK and the wicked little beasts were foiled.

Your post is proof that I need to stop reading this forum during my meetings. I had to bite my lip to keep from laughing out loud. Well done!.

Hmmm, I never had that problem with Little Cute Montium man Nick. Did I fail to mention I was putting blood meal in his diet? Maybe he was nutrient deficient? :rolleyes:

Great story, remind me to wear my kevlar next time I visit. :p

Great Story! It had me thinking how Animal Planet could dramatize it and make it seem super-dangerous! :) Dangerous Chameleons!

I also agree you should submit that into the show I shouldn't be alive" to see them make a TV show out of this. That was just genius. I was laughing so hard. Now you know what they mean when they give you the stink eye. :p

Hmmm, I never had that problem with Little Cute Montium man Nick. Did I fail to mention I was putting blood meal in his diet? Maybe he was nutrient deficient? :rolleyes:

Great story, remind me to wear my kevlar next time I visit. :p

I think little Montium was the brains in this attack....and he did come from you, so....
Nick:D

Wow. I think you could be the subject of the TV show "I shouldn't be alive".

I've had a coulple of lizard hickies in the past; never try to kiss a green monitor.

Glad to hear you're OK and the wicked little beasts were foiled.

I thought about the show "101 ways to die". Death by chameleons!, what a way to go!!

Sounds like an episode of "Tales from the Crypt" better yet "Tales from the Cham"...lololol. Great story.

I was unaware of the fact that quads love to fly until one of my guys attempted to leap from my four story balcony. Luckily, I caught him in mid air!!!!! Needless to say, he's been in solitary confinement ever since :D.

I have owned many WC Quads, but Psycho has a death wish, he leaps to the ground sometimes if you just look at him in his cage.:eek:

Nick

Back
Top Bottom