Arnold is dead , he just made it to 8.

laurie

Retired Moderator
Arnold you are already leaving a hole in my heart. I lost my beloved Arnold yesterday. I have known for over a month he was going down hill. He was 8 years old on Fed 5th. He had mouth rot about 2 months ago and just never got his strength back. When he fell yesterday, about 12 inches, and couldn't turn over to get up I knew he had to be put down. I cried the whole time and am still crying. I tried so hard to prentend life was still normal for me yesterday but Arnold has left a hole that will never be filled. Arnold has been with me through everything. He was who walked out on my arm after the move to Montana when I knew not a single person. When I lost a special cham, like smidge or tuffy, took in half the rescues off the forum, and lost some, Arnold was the one I would sit a hold to console me. Somehow he has been there for me, more than me there for him. From 2 months to 8 years, I have loved Arnold, and will forever even with him gone. RIP my beloved Arnold. 2/5/2004 - 2/13/2012

very sorry for your loss laurie!!! its so hard to loose a loved one. my thoughts and prayers are heading your way :'(

laurie, you have been blessed with such a special cham! although his loss is saddening, he was very lucky to have you those long 8 years, a cham couldnt have asked for a better life. <3

Im really sorry Laurie, he was a sweet old chap and 8yrs is a long time he must of had such a good life with you to have lived that long.

So very sorry to hear that you lost Arnold. I'm sure he will leave a hole in your heart but many good memories too. He did make it to a ripe old age...so you should be glad of that.

So, so sorry for your loss, Laurie. Arnold was certainly a very special cham.

"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened."

Deb

I'm so sorry to hear about Arnold :( I posted your thread with his pictures on my Facebook a couple days ago because I liked them so much and wanted to share them with my friends. He had a great life with you.

Laurie, what can I say? :( I know that whatever anyone says it won't make you feel any better. Arnold has left you with 8 year's worth of wonderful memories to cherish. He is waiting for you at the Rainbow Bridge, along with Smidge, Tuffy, Lily and Tommy and all the other beauties that have left us too soon.

Laurie I know we had an indifference but when I got your message my heart cried for you I am so sorry I know your pain all to well but just know he had 8 wonderful years with you & lots of memories & now he has gone tothe rainbow bridge with Emeril, Tommy, Delilah, Mittens & all the other precious chams...sending hugs

Laurie, so sorry to hear you lost your beloved Arnold. What an accomplishment to raise him to the ripe old age(in cham years) of 8. I know you gave him a wonderful life and I hope you will find some comfort in knowing that. As someone said before on here: "they have a way of wrapping their little tails around our hearts". RIP Arnold. you will be missed!

Back
Top Bottom