Are these safe to feed?

I don't know, but they sure look pretty! :D Hope someone knows the answer! Maybe not a good idea though - do you know if they are from a pesticide free area?

Danny- Thank you. I never really saw them before. If i can find more i will give you some.I will talk to Cynthia she is the one that found it for me:)

Tiff- I don't know if i can answer your question but i say most likely. My friends backyard is really really big and no lawn people bother really. Its like a forest

I don't know, but they sure look pretty! :D Hope someone knows the answer! Maybe not a good idea though - do you know if they are from a pesticide free area?

They are cicadas and they are safe to feed as long as they are not from an area with pesticides.

yep.

they are safe too feed, in japan....
we have like around 30,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 billion of those one tree (exaggerating). loud as F#@K!
but yeah, safe feeder

no, my chameleon is still a baby, they have really sharp legs so i suggest you clip them off also, the ones here get pretty big, like around 5 inches (incluiding wings) and 2 inches wide. pretty fun catching them though...
The only problem is... again they are really loud.

EDIT: one more thing.... they are crunchy :D

Back
Top Bottom