Are these plants safe?

Kaylee1

Hello. I recently came across these at my local grocery store and just want to see if they’re safe for my panthers cage.
The names as they appear on the label are
Roebelenii Palm and Cordyline

Pic for reference. The palm is off to the left, I didn’t get a full picture of it.

Thank you!!

Attachments

• IMG_0137.jpeg
    IMG_0137.jpeg
    256 KB · Views: 7
Hello. I recently came across these at my local grocery store and just want to see if they’re safe for my panthers cage.
The names as they appear on the label are
Roebelenii Palm and Cordyline

Pic for reference. The palm is off to the left, I didn’t get a full picture of it.

Thank you!!
I have used them once before in a jacksons enclosure with no issues but they are a full sun loving plant and need lots of light.

I have used them once before in a jacksons enclosure with no issues but they are a full sun loving plant and need lots of light.
Thank you! You have used both of them you mean? I’ve been looking into getting a plant growth light as well. I was thinking of the Arcadia Jungle Dawn plant LED light.

And yes I did post on there too. I definitely wanted to get other inputs on here since this is the go-to for chams!! That’s funny you came across both and thank you for that information about it as well.

Thank you! You have used both of them you mean? I’ve been looking into getting a plant growth light as well. I was thinking of the Arcadia Jungle Dawn plant LED light.

And yes I did post on there too. I definitely wanted to get other inputs on here since this is the go-to for chams!! That’s funny you came across both and thank you for that information about it as well.
I'm thinking all palms are safe to use, the Hawaiian Ti plant does have toxins but I used it in a jacksons enclosure and they aren't really known for being a leaf muncher. Even pothos has mild toxins that don't effect chameleons. I recommend and use Jungle Dawns on all of my enclosures. Mine are the old model one and the newer LuminIZE JD seem awesome.

I'm thinking all palms are safe to use, the Hawaiian Ti plant does have toxins but I used it in a jacksons enclosure and they aren't really known for being a leaf muncher. Even pothos has mild toxins that don't effect chameleons. I recommend and use Jungle Dawns on all of my enclosures. Mine are the old model one and the newer LuminIZE JD seem awesome.
Thank you! My panther doesn’t seem to chew on any leaves but does lick water off of them from his mister. This should be ok right? I suppose he licks off of his pothos lol.

Thank you! My panther doesn’t seem to chew on any leaves but does lick water off of them from his mister. This should be ok right? I suppose he licks off of his pothos lol.
Also, do you think that’d be enough with one of those plant growth lights?

Back
Top Bottom