Are our Caresheets Wrong??

I am very surprised and dismayed that you do not want to talk about improvement of care methods or techniques unless you can have full credit for changing them to your style. :(

can you specify what you want me
To do? I am ready to help but do not understand your intention.

are youneeady to change onvious mistakes or not?

ifni find tiunsaying that male calyptratus males have yellow and brown barring which is nit true
Or that there are feral
Colonies which ar not colonies but populations
Or
That there are no hypomrlanistic but oartially albinotic animals...

are you ready to change obvious mistakes or not?

My understanding is you just said you are not going to change it... or did we notnunderstand each other?

Stripes instead of bars that are yellow and brown would make you happy?
Colonies vs populations is semantics in this application. Sure, it’s the correct scientific terminology but that’s really not important to the people reading it. I'll change it if it makes you happy but that's really not important in the grand scheme of improving captive chameleon care.
I already said I would change it to partial albinism if that's the correct terminology.
What you're arguing for is small potatoes. If that's your only beef with the caresheets then it sounds like we did a good job outlining appropriate chameleon captive care methods.

Attachments

• veiled-chameleon500-3e5c0f10.jpeg
    veiled-chameleon500-3e5c0f10.jpeg
    69.8 KB · Views: 80
Stripes instead of bars that are yellow and brown would make you happy?
Colonies vs populations is semantics in this application. Sure, it’s the correct scientific terminology but that’s really not important to the people reading it. I'll change it if it makes you happy but that's really not important in the grand scheme of improving captive chameleon care.
I already said I would change it to partial albinism if that's the correct terminology.
What you're arguing for is small potatoes. If that's your only beef with the caresheets then it sounds like we did a good job outlining appropriate chameleon captive care methods.

I really want to Help
Believe or not
It is my life mission to mankind and cbameleonkind...

The beauty of science IS IMHO in detail.
if you are ready to change mistakes, I am
iN for small And big potatoes.

(just tonunderstand my philosophy and please take it as metaphore and LOL:
If yiu put one tea-spoon of superb french wine into a barrel of sewage, yiu get a barrel of sewage
If you put one tea-spoon of sewage into a barrel of superb french wine, you get a barrel of sewage LOL)

look, to define a soecies appearance, you should always take a typical,
Not an aberrant and inbreeding-modified soecimen (yours)

this is how natural true Yemen wild chameleons look like... almost no brown

last comment:
Yiu did a rather good job in defining good standard s for keeping chameleons in caltivity
No doubt

and together we can do better

so,I am in

it will take some time.

hiw donyiu want to proceed?

Do we work on a version in PM and then oresent the eesukt to the community fir discussion or would tih kike to have an open debate on every singke point?

or di tiu want to create a working group?

ai am fir version 1
As it will be the most efficient one and we would include the community to see the result and take and opinion in that

Attachments

• 7B02A25D-3706-4EC0-BACB-B055A72F5F73.jpeg
    7B02A25D-3706-4EC0-BACB-B055A72F5F73.jpeg
    149 KB · Views: 90
  • A8308E9F-CEE7-4415-ACB7-C49EBEF960C7.jpeg
    A8308E9F-CEE7-4415-ACB7-C49EBEF960C7.jpeg
    369 KB · Views: 96
Back
Top Bottom