Archer and Naboo Square Off

Okay, so for those of you who don't know, Archer lost all of his colours really suddenly after one of his sheds a few months ago. He has been brown (looking like a female) for nearly 3 months now. Prior to the shed he was mainly blue and green with hints of red and yellow. Well he just finished another shed yesterday and this was the very bizarre outcome.

Archer:

And Naboo (who shed yesterday as well):
This entire process was under very close supervision by the way! No advances were made, just some huffy puffy males strutting their stuff.

Thanks for looking :)

Naboo looks AWESOME. When i saw Archer, all i could think off was a pumpkin:D maybe Archer will go red and orange, ya never know!

Nice shots of the boys. Hopefully this summer Archer will get his colors back. Try to get him some outside time. :)

I HAVE NOT IDEA WHAT I'M DOING
DSC_0065_zps14746351.jpg

I HAVE NOT IDEA WHAT I'M DOING

Sorry couldnt help myself with that face.

nightanole that is hilarious! Thanks for sharing. I thought the same thing when I took it =P

DirtyDubbz, I am not entirely sure what did cause it, but he came to me when it was starting to get quite cold out during the day so unfortunately he did not get much sun before he had to bunker down for the winter. It's still near freezing temperature outside, in fact it has been snowing for two days straight now, so natural sunlight won't be an option for a little while longer. His UVB lights are brand new, heating is at 87*F for basking and his supplementation schedule is calcium every feeding, cal w/ D3 and multivitamin twice a month.

Nice pics Travis!

What locale is Archer supposed to be and how old?
Thank you!
Archer was supposed to be a Faly but the breeder made a big mistake and believes he is a mix of Nosy Faly, Be and Mitsio. So I'm thinking he might just be switching to Mitsio colours? Archer is around 10 months old now.

Thank you!
Archer was supposed to be a Faly but the breeder made a big mistake and believes he is a mix of Nosy Faly, Be and Mitsio. So I'm thinking he might just be switching to Mitsio colours? Archer is around 10 months old now.

I was wondering if he was a mix and going through some type of color transformation. I've seen some pretty bizarre color changes on the forums here haha!

He is definitely young enough to keep you guessing for a while :)!

I was wondering if he was a mix and going through some type of color transformation. I've seen some pretty bizarre color changes on the forums here haha!

He is definitely young enough to keep you guessing for a while :)!

They will keep you guessing until they are gone constantly going through some little change here and their i love chameleons for this reason like they change outfits every year lol their absolutely amazing creatures

I can see Naboo is a panther but what species exactly ? I'm interesting in getting another cham and his patterns are stunning

I can see Naboo is a panther but what species exactly ? I'm interesting in getting another cham and his patterns are stunning
Thank you Deevo,
He is 25% ambilobe, 75% mitsio. He will likely also go through many different colour changes throughout his life. Right now his ambilobe stands out the most.

Woah! is that Naboo from 365 days of Naboo?! I haven't checked that thread in months! HE'S BEAUTIFUL! Fun fact I learned a little while back, there are 312 days in a year on Naboo :eek:

Woah! is that Naboo from 365 days of Naboo?! I haven't checked that thread in months! HE'S BEAUTIFUL! Fun fact I learned a little while back, there are 312 days in a year on Naboo :eek:
Haha yes it is!
Thank you very much.
And that's a fascinating fact. For one who has watched Star Wars countless times, and read plenty of books, you'd think I should know that! Thanks for sharing.

Haha yes it is!
Thank you very much.
And that's a fascinating fact. For one who has watched Star Wars countless times, and read plenty of books, you'd think I should know that! Thanks for sharing.

Yeah, it really is quite interested. It makes you wonder how they keep track of ages in the star wars universe, considering how the length of a year varies depending on the planet.

Edit: Nvm, just looked it up, apparently the entire galaxy uses what is called the 'Galactic Standard Calender' which consists of 368 days in a year. So I'm guessing you have two ages, your home planet age, and your GSC age. Freakin wookieepedia lol. There's too much out there to learn...you cant know all of it

Last edited:
Yeah, it really is quite interested. It makes you wonder how they keep track of ages in the star wars universe, considering how the length of a year varies depending on the planet.

Edit: Nvm, just looked it up, apparently the entire galaxy uses what is called the 'Galactic Standard Calender' which consists of 368 days in a year. So I'm guessing you have two ages, your home planet age, and your GSC age. Freakin wookieepedia lol. There's too much out there to learn...you cant know all of it
That's a whole other level of pondering. You're going to keep me up tonight.

Edit: They've thought of it all eh?

That's a whole other level of pondering. You're going to keep me up tonight.

Edit: They've thought of it all eh?

They sure have, now I'm gonna be up all night on wookieepedia. Maybe I'll finish the Ewokese binder that's been sitting under my bed for 4 years...

Back
Top Bottom