Arcadia lighting, Supplements, and Discounts

GrayMadder

Chameleon Enthusiast
Site Sponsor
Hi everyone!

Our goal in the community is to provide a place for all keepers to find quality products and accurate information that meet your animals needs. We just received a shipment of Arcadia lighting and supplements and we've also received shipments on some other products as well. I figured I would let you guys know since Arcadia products go out of stock quickly!

As a thank you to all of you in the forums, there is a discount code for all of you at chameleon forums! Just use the code "CHAMFORUMS10" at checkout for 10% off.

BLACKTHORN DRAGONS
-Tifani

Hi everyone!

Our goal in the community is to provide a place for all keepers to find quality products and accurate information that meet your animals needs. We just received a shipment of Arcadia lighting and supplements and we've also received shipments on some other products as well. I figured I would let you guys know since Arcadia products go out of stock quickly!

As a thank you to all of you in the forums, there is a discount code for all of you at chameleon forums! Just use the code "CHAMFORUMS10" at checkout for 10% off.

BLACKTHORN DRAGONS
-Tifani
I was totally trying to figure out who this site sponsor was... :hilarious: I did not realize it was you. Are yall stocking insect fuel by Arcadia?

I was totally trying to figure out who this site sponsor was... :hilarious: I did not realize it was you. Are yall stocking insect fuel by Arcadia?
We just sold our insect fuel ☹️ the arcadia products go fast! We should get some more soon within a month or so! I can let you know! Or save you a bag if you're interested!

We have dubia and cricket diet by lugarti which has a lot of the same ingredients. We are super selective about what goes up on the shop cause there is so many "not so great products" to put it lightly. But we really like lugarti and their products as well.

https://reptifiles.com/product-review-lugarti-premium-dubia-diet/

We just sold our insect fuel ☹️ the arcadia products go fast! We should get some more soon within a month or so! I can let you know! Or save you a bag if you're interested!

We have dubia and cricket diet by lugarti which has a lot of the same ingredients. We are super selective about what goes up on the shop cause there is so many "not so great products" to put it lightly. But we really like lugarti and their products as well.

https://reptifiles.com/product-review-lugarti-premium-dubia-diet/
Let me know when you get it in. I have a little left right now. :)

Back
Top Bottom