aquazamp

lvbg1435

aquazamp mister help

dos aquazamp mister shake the lines really bad?
and dos the pump rattle on the top of the bucket......... im kinda lost????
:confused::(:(

Yes, high quality misting pumps produce a fair amount of pressure. This can cause the lines and the pump itself to vibrate. Zip tie your lines all along their route and they won't rattle.

The lines shaking about can be caused if there is air in the lines, sometimes. It also helps if you have more than one or two nozzles on the line. Another way to eliminate the shake of the lines is to dial back the pressure. But for the most part, just securing the lines with the clips we provide is enough.

I have an aquazamp and don't have problems with rattling, shaking or noise at all. I have it in our living room next to the free range and the hose (line) runs up and over the top. I have it attached (zip ties) in a few places and never have a problem. I'm very happy with it and how simple it makes things for me.

Not to mention I am thrilled everytime I see our melleri walk over and drink as it drips out of the rain dome.

I mounted my pump to the closet wall next to the bucket. you can also get refigerator ice machine line wall clips from a hardware store and fasen the line to the wall. As long as everything is mounted so it cant move there realy quiet.

Back
Top Bottom