Apple Eating Dubia

My chickens like em too!
When I have a few left over after feeding out in the yard I grab a handful and let them run up my arm and my chickens pick em off zip zip zip!

I love your bird but after seeing that video I know now why I do not have Dubia! They are totally disgusting!!! yuk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My chickens like em too!
When I have a few left over after feeding out in the yard I grab a handful and let them run up my arm and my chickens pick em off zip zip zip!

Lol! How cute! A friend of mine told me she gives them to her rats, I wonder if they are sweet since they smell sweet. ???:confused:

haha that's very cool, thanks for sharing.

Your welcome and thank you. :D

I love your bird but after seeing that video I know now why I do not have Dubia! They are totally disgusting!!! yuk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol! You should have seen me, I was elbow deep in Dubia! I had to manually sort through HUNDREDS of them, lol! Gotta' love em' though.

that is interesting. never would have guessed.

Trust me, I freaked out at first but he would not let go. He enjoyed them so much I figured they could not be harmful to him.

Looks like your dubia colony is very well established now! You must have quite a few critters to feed them to. My colony is a bit out of control and I'm going to have to get rid of some of them soon!

ROFL he is seriously like "god mom where have you been hiding these?!" :D

I know, right? He seriously jumps into the pool of Dubia and picks them off, lol!

Looks like your dubia colony is very well established now! You must have quite a few critters to feed them to. My colony is a bit out of control and I'm going to have to get rid of some of them soon!

Yes I have LOTS I'd Dubia now that I traded for a few things. No more chams so I'm selling SOME off.

Back
Top Bottom