any 400d users?

Cannon 400D (XTi)

Don't think, buy it. You will not regret it.

Here's Kermit taken with 50mm prime lens:
circular.jpg

Here's my pygmy errr... veiled in the sun.:
pygmy.jpg

Taken with kit lens.

ooh lovely! i want the 50mm lens but jessops doesnt stock it! do you find the kit lense useful? its either that orthe tamron 55-200 macro, 300mm is still an option though. So confusing!!! thanks for showing me your pictures they are very good!

Thanks for the compliment. There is always room to improve.

Kit lens is useful, but not the greatest. I'd say get it with the kit lens even if you are going to get a more advanced lens. Especially if you want to play with your camera first, then decide on what kind of lens you need next. There is a nice website that does canon lens reviews. Check it out: http://the-digital-picture.com

Let us know if you get it by posting some nice chammy pictures on this thread.

awesome thanks for your help! 5stars for being helpful:) im going to pick the camera up today, with kit lens, and see how i get on. I will post pictures asap. Thank you very much Vertex.

heres my first few, takes a bit of getting used to and the zoom is hard work!

Attachments

• 400d 003.jpg
    400d 003.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 122
  • 400d 016.jpg
    400d 016.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 166
  • 400d 047.jpg
    400d 047.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 190
You're very welcome. Nice chameleons. 900 x 600 pixel resized picture size seems to be a great size for posting. Not to small, not too big.

i just stretch and skew mine, not really sure how to resize them properly. Well happy with the camera but the lens is a bit basic, its good for taking pictures as the eye sees it, but no luck in taking close pictures of the small panther.

Back
Top Bottom