ANTS! I knew it'd happen eventually.

Unfortunately there isn't any leftover. :eek: What was left I sold to someone down the street and they have since moved.. silly choice, but I suppose I will start looking for some more or someone else to split the cost with... as far as finding the nest.. there are several.

A little more luck today, I didn't see any ants.. but that doesn't mean they aren't there. I expect them to be back tomorrow afternoon.

Instead of ants, I found this today:

38748_1524562763630_1521472506_31316137_3947679_n.jpg

Good news and bad news..

good news: The ants are mostly gone... but we have to be extra clean outside, meaning no eating chips and if we do we sweep within the next 5 minutes.
Now I can sleep in and not have to worry about spraying for ants at 5am...

bad news: The park I live in decided to start heavily spraying, and I mean HEAVILY spraying random places outside.
I was livid when I found out they didn't let us know ahead of time, this stuff smells horrible and I am coughing up a storm..
All of this morning I was running around putting wet towels over every air conditioner and I'm just hoping the swamp cooler (since it's up higher) won't be affected..
Can't smell it inside but when they first started spraying I could smell it in my reptile room.
I quickly got as many fans as I could and walked around getting the air circulating.. but in the mean time I am worried to say the least.
In my opinion, it was very irresponsible of them to go spraying around without notifying the residents beforehand...

meh. They should've never sprayed in the first place.
I would be quite angry too!
Hopefully the wet rags took care of it.

Back
Top Bottom