Another Vanilla Gorilla Thread

Rlc1994

Chameleon Enthusiast
Thought I’d share my new male baby blue bar ambilobe chameleon from @Matt Vanilla Gorilla at NutsOverChameleons.com. I’d like to start off with thanking this site for helping me these last 6 months in gathering so much helpful information to get started in chameleon keeping. While I’m no where near an expert I can at least say I’m 100% confident in keeping these amazing creatures now and have a basic understanding of everything they need. This forum also helped me find a panther chameleon breeder @Matt Vanilla Gorilla he’s amazing! We have swapped texts in the last few months with questions and chameleon pictures and I can vouch he is extremely reliable and is just an all around great service and person for what he does! If your looking for a panther chameleon you can’t go wrong with him!

Here is a photo Matt sent me with around 6 other chameleons to choose from when they were little. I chose this one out of the bunch I just loved the way he was looking at the camera I knew he was the one I wanted! E3FD96C5-93DF-4B09-AE5C-A24B8FA2F2DE.jpeg

Here are a couple more photos as he got bigger.
E66E6DAB-F8CE-4028-9BBB-D5817ADD37CF.jpeg 2A0449B6-0439-4E76-9050-F6D3BB50FFBE.jpeg AA660006-0FF5-43C6-9FA8-BD11AB1E0B94.jpeg A1CA079D-11D2-44AD-AD32-9936D372C642.jpeg

Here are photos of me unpacking him and going into his new home!
0261BA01-E92E-48A4-B5EB-EB3694A1B7A4.jpeg 16305D28-5C68-4914-93E9-EB227D6E458C.jpeg 5E358C58-A61C-4395-A0D4-886997A53EC6.jpeg 5BD09261-2B36-4705-95BA-EEC0FBBB7753.jpeg

I like panthers also I just look at them and wonder where their horns went. I'm not worried your hooked and it won't be long before you come to the dark side with the rest of us and have multiple chameleons. Search your feelings...bawhahaha.
Exactly now since I got a panther I guess my next one will have to have horns. It’s all part of the plan hahaha

Congrats on your new baby!!!!!!!! He is a little beauty! Can't wait to watch him grow up! You have done a wonderful job getting ready and prepared! Now change your avatar pick lol.
Thank you very much! I’ve been contemplating on changing my avatar for a while now But everyone is used to seeing my avatar on here so I didn’t want to confuse anybody haha. I think I should just change it though and be done with it.

24x24x48 dragon strand all screen cage. I add clear plastic to the sides though for humidity and overspray from the mister. For lighting I have 2 jungle dawn leds, and a flukers dimmer clamp lamp all these lights are not sitting directly on the screen top. I will be upgrading to a thermostat on my basking fixture soon. The dual T5HO Fixture from light your reptiles with a plant 6500k plant bulb and 6% Arcadia bulb are sitting on the screen top. I have three digital guages for humidity and temperature one on his basking area one in the mid section of the cage and one on the bottom. I also have a temperature gun. Plants are schefflera, croton,bromeliad and a Pothos. Branches are all real except a couple bamboo and foam vines. I also have a starter package mistking a Walmart crane ultrasonic humidifier and a little Dripper.
7C6C6C30-B7E2-4B5F-961D-94349DD05527.jpeg

24x24x48 dragon strand all screen cage. I add clear plastic to the sides though for humidity and overspray from the mister. For lighting I have 2 jungle dawn leds, and a flukers dimmer clamp lamp all these lights are not sitting directly on the screen top. I will be upgrading to a thermostat on my basking fixture soon. The dual T5HO Fixture from light your reptiles with a plant 6500k plant bulb and 6% Arcadia bulb are sitting on the screen top. I have three digital guages for humidity and temperature one on his basking area one in the mid section of the cage and one on the bottom. I also have a temperature gun. Plants are schefflera, croton,bromeliad and a Pothos. Branches are all real except a couple bamboo and foam vines. I also have a starter package mistking a Walmart crane ultrasonic humidifier and a little Dripper.
View attachment 238987
It looks nice all put together compared to the different pics you sent me of the ledge/pot building steps.

Back
Top Bottom