Animal Hoarding?

1.0 Furcifer pardalis
1.1 Furcifer verrucosus
1.0 cat
0.1 girlfriend :D (thank God she doesn't read the forum haha)

5 pets is enough for now... In a few years we'll talk again! ;)

Chuck you have really opened a can of worms!

My list is small but loved
1 panther
1 veiled
5 tavetanum
4 bitaeniatus
2 laterispins (Carpets if you aren't Benny)( Benny I can't spell or say others)
3 jacksons
6 quads

4 dragons
2 shipperke (dogs)

one husband -- who just does not understand:(:(

Froggthecham - I am trying to increase your cham numbers

Ryan, time to start rehoming

Kent I am coming down you way in a month shall I stop & shop???

Froggthecham - I am trying to increase your cham numbers

Ryan, time to start rehoming

Kent I am coming down you way in a month shall I stop & shop???[/QUOTE]

hehehehe can of worms!!! LMAO!!! All I have are bins!! :p Whoooohoooo!!!More chams!! I won't tell my husband if you don't!! :D Think he'll notice???

I would like to put out one big THANK YOU to Chuck for this awesome thread that I for one have unintentionally hijacked!! It is way too fun!! :D

That's my list:

60+ chameleons (getting more :eek:)
1.1 Salamandra atra atra
0.4 Salamandra salamandra terrestris

Family's list:
4 Rabbits
5 ? sheep
some canarys
a pair of budgies
many goldfish
many many guppies
some other fresh water fish
one cat
and many newts / Bombina variegatas in the ponds

Benny what happened to scientific names? ;)

Very nice list. How do you like those salamanders? You definitely need to add some geckos into there somewhere.... :eek:

I have about 80 reptiles in my house.

16 Adult leopard geckos and about 24 hatchlings
3 adult crested geckos and 5 hatchlings
5 adult green anoles and 1 juvenile
2 female long tailed grass lizards
4 S. Petrii (Dwarf Dune Gecko)
2 Red Eyed Croc skinks, 3 juveniles
7 Adult mourning geckos, about 20 hatchlings
3 adult flying geckos, 5 juveniles
2 African Fat Tailed geckos
1 Red Tail Boa
1 Brazilian Rainbow Boa
1 Giant Chinese Green Snake

I think I accounted for everyone.

Benny what happened to scientific names? ;)

Very nice list. How do you like those salamanders? You definitely need to add some geckos into there somewhere.... :eek:

At least I know the ones of the species I keep ;) And to be honest, who knows the one of a sheep or a rabbit ? :p Nobody
The salamanders are a bit like the complete opposite of the chameleons. They make per cage maybe one hour work per month, they are really easy in every way. They eat everything, you don't need to spray everyday a few times - perfect ! I definitly enlarge my Salamandra spec. collection the next months :) (well, the chameleon collection too :eek:)

hmm...I am down to one chameleon, the oh, so durable SPIKE. I have 2 guinea pigs (bonded male pair), 2 dogs, the husband and the teenage girl.

I'll be printing this thread out to show my human family because they think I have a problem with chameleons.....

hmm...I am down to one chameleon, the oh, so durable SPIKE. I have 2 guinea pigs (bonded male pair), 2 dogs, the husband and the teenage girl.

I'll be printing this thread out to show my human family because they think I have a problem with chameleons.....
I'm not sure everyone would like that. I didn't post in this thread to have myself be printed out and made an example of....

I think you may want to reword that because you make it seem like everyone else has a problem.

Just a tad sensitive there, Syn...if you don't want people to know and discuss the animals you keep, then posting about it on the internet is sort of well....you fill in the word.

Also, I was joking, which the fact that I have only one chameleon might have suggested....

Back
Top Bottom