And now for something completely different....

That is gorgeous! IS THAT YOUR STRATEGY?!?!?! Are you going to post as many pictures as possible, to see if I have any more space to spare in my reptile room?!?!?!

@jajeanpierre Lol I have been waiting for the snails to grow to the size until they were breeding. I saw two of my larger ones paired the other day and then like a week or so after (very generalized time) both had dug down. So I am so excited to say, these snails are just feeders for sale XD. I haven't seen any just as feeders for sale and I think that's silly since they breed so easily and readily

@jajeanpierre Lol I have been waiting for the snails to grow to the size until they were breeding. I saw two of my larger ones paired the other day and then like a week or so after (very generalized time) both had dug down. So I am so excited to say, these snails are just feeders for sale XD. I haven't seen any just as feeders for sale and I think that's silly since they breed so easily and readily

@Andee Please put me top of your list!

Sadly no eggs yet, but I figured out why and have adjusted to hopefully encourage my snails to start breeding. Right now I am still in learning stage with these guys so a lot of it is adjusting and guessing. But it's ok ^^ all of them are still doing amazing.

Back
Top Bottom