An update on my Cham army and me!

Great job and that are some beautiful chams, well done. Feel better soon and in the meantime enjoy your home time with your boys ✌🏻

Great job!!!!! I have to ask- The second picture of Melvin there is a human sleeping (or it seems), is that a pillow with a human face on it? :D
I had to take a retake too. Lmfao. Deff someone sitting down. But looks like someone sleeping on a pillow. Hahaha

maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me again.
I see a beautiful panther and someone sleeping on the bottom left (maybe not).
hahahaha I see it too!. But yea defd someone sitting. But woo-hoo Melvin is so beautiful. Looks like a display of water colors! Or a bag of skittles that got some water on them. He's just gorgeous

Great job!!!!! I have to ask- The second picture of Melvin there is a human sleeping (or it seems), is that a pillow with a human face on it? :D
It’s my dad sitting in his phone lol! Kinda does look like a face though?

I'm sick too 😭😭😭 I think it's change of weather from my move.

Omg goodness I love them. Gringo!! He's grown so much! So handsome. So glad he's healed. Aw. Melvin is beautiful. I'm so happy they are all doing so well.
I think I caught it from school, nasty kids coughing all over everything and wiping their boogers on the wall. This is highschool we’re talking about as well 🙄. Gross kids.

I was wondering who was getting flipped off in pic #3 and why... :unsure:
Oh it was definitely me getting flipped off. I took him out to check on him and see how he was doing (a rare occurrence at this point.) and he just want happy at all, his little death karate hands had my middle finger gripped pretty well. If murder was an animal it’d be Jagras. But if I ever get mad at someone I guess I can just send them that pic as well. 😂

Hope it's not covid you have?? Hope you're better soon whatever it is! I hope you haven't been neglecting yourself by studying about chameleons too much! 😉

You're chameleons are looking good!
BTW...you now qualify as a chameleon addict! The addiction is strong and hard to control! 😏
I don’t know if I can control it anymore! I’ve been looking at pied veileds and slapping myself on the wrist! “No! You need a female panther.. But look how beautiful!” It’s a horrible addiction at time! 😩

Thank you all for your kind comments. I hope to get better soon, first time I’ve been sick in about 2 years so it’s doing a number on me, but I’ll come back stronger lol!

CBCDAB40-72B1-4A45-87DC-303295DD5CD1.jpeg

Picture of zeppelin because why not 🤷

Back
Top Bottom