An update on my Cham army and me!

ElliotG

Chameleon Enthusiast
Hello everyone! It’s been awhile since I’ve updated you all about my babies and me. I’ve been so busy with school, work, but I’m sick now. So I’ve been at home the whole week and thought why not update you guys.

C4425BB5-4143-4E66-9FF3-BEA4484FC948.jpeg

180F39BF-8DE5-464E-9E44-398CB8A333E7.jpeg

Zeppelin has been doing better and better each day that goes by. He’s finally eating every feeding with dusted feeders, and having normal poops finally. He loves basking in his heat (lamp is raised from the roof of the enclosure) all the time. He’s a very sweet boy.
73B83A21-96E5-4285-9B1E-E49EB5150651.jpeg

Jagras has grown quiet a bit and still hasn’t tamed down lol! He’s quiet the a**hole but I still love him. (You can tell as he makes me flip the camera off with his death grip.) he’s a very good eater and all around healthy.
D3534B80-5176-49D1-97F8-5427D7322FDF.jpeg

78A82E28-FED0-40C5-BB5D-84D9680A2656.jpeg

Here’s Gringo, he’s getting bigger and his big boy colors are coming in, he’s going to have that rusty brown coloring to him I think and I’m absolutely in love! His tail is doing great, fully healed and working as well as almost any other tail. I can tell he’s feeling much better as he’s gotten the usual veiled chameleon sass back in him. He’s a good eater as well and healthy.
BC666DDC-0509-4624-898B-FC466D572607.jpeg

5EF9DD58-E9CA-46DA-B8E9-6842C4D12B4B.jpeg

Here’s melvin my newest edition. He’s absolutely wonderful, the most docile out of all my chameleons (he does have his hissy fits sometimes lol!) I plan on breeding him when I find the appropriate female and feel 100% certain about it. I’ve been using lots of my free time looking into it. He’s also a good eater and healthy as can be.

Been super busy but I thought I’d take some time and make a post updating you guys. I just fall more in love with my chameleons every single day. Never thought I’d get this far with them lol! All their cages have natural plants, all lighting is good as well. The plants have also been doing so well that one of gringos plants has been growing like a weed! I’ll have to clip it back today as it’s blocking out a bit of the UVB lol! Hopefully all you guys have been doing well, I hope to become more active here soon.

Hello everyone! It’s been awhile since I’ve updated you all about my babies and me. I’ve been so busy with school, work, but I’m sick now. So I’ve been at home the whole week and thought why not update you guys.

View attachment 316334
View attachment 316335
Zeppelin has been doing better and better each day that goes by. He’s finally eating every feeding with dusted feeders, and having normal poops finally. He loves basking in his heat (lamp is raised from the roof of the enclosure) all the time. He’s a very sweet boy.
View attachment 316336
Jagras has grown quiet a bit and still hasn’t tamed down lol! He’s quiet the a**hole but I still love him. (You can tell as he makes me flip the camera off with his death grip.) he’s a very good eater and all around healthy.
View attachment 316337
View attachment 316338
Here’s Gringo, he’s getting bigger and his big boy colors are coming in, he’s going to have that rusty brown coloring to him I think and I’m absolutely in love! His tail is doing great, fully healed and working as well as almost any other tail. I can tell he’s feeling much better as he’s gotten the usual veiled chameleon sass back in him. He’s a good eater as well and healthy.
View attachment 316339
View attachment 316340
Here’s melvin my newest edition. He’s absolutely wonderful, the most docile out of all my chameleons (he does have his hissy fits sometimes lol!) I plan on breeding him when I find the appropriate female and feel 100% certain about it. I’ve been using lots of my free time looking into it. He’s also a good eater and healthy as can be.

Been super busy but I thought I’d take some time and make a post updating you guys. I just fall more in love with my chameleons every single day. Never thought I’d get this far with them lol! All their cages have natural plants, all lighting is good as well. The plants have also been doing so well that one of gringos plants has been growing like a weed! I’ll have to clip it back today as it’s blocking out a bit of the UVB lol! Hopefully all you guys have been doing well, I hope to become more active here soon.
I'm sick too 😭😭😭 I think it's change of weather from my move.

Omg goodness I love them. Gringo!! He's grown so much! So handsome. So glad he's healed. Aw. Melvin is beautiful. I'm so happy they are all doing so well.

maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me again.
I see a beautiful panther and someone sleeping on the bottom left (maybe not).

Attachments

• 1639095047238.png
    1639095047238.png
    707 KB · Views: 84
Back
Top Bottom