Amy the leaf-muncher chameleon!

How have you attached it? is it just a lettuce clip? I keep meaning to try colin with rocket as he is eating his ficus now...

Yeah it's a lettuce/greens clip thing I found in the drawer. I used to hang her cup from it when she was tiny! Found it when I was tidying her stuff up and thought it'd come in handy!

cool video Tiff!!
i wish i could get Stanley to eat some greens... do you have it hanging in the cage constantly or did you just decide to give it a try?

Amy is not a piggy, if you would just let her eat one a week at least, poor skinny little angel.:D
Ok I have to ask, what is Rocket? It looks like a plant but i don't know any more that that.

cool video Tiff!!
i wish i could get Stanley to eat some greens... do you have it hanging in the cage constantly or did you just decide to give it a try?
She was never interested in greens since she was about 6 months old. As a baby she ate her way through a couple of schefflera plants, lol! She seemed so incredibly hungry whilst producing her first infertile clutch, and just carried on wanting to eat the whole time since. She's that bad that if I walk up to the cage she will have her tongue sticking out ready in case I have food for her! Well, a few weeks ago I decided to try her with carrot again - just a couple of thin slivers and she ate them! So I decided to try rocket leaves and she took one from my fingers! I was absolutely amazed! So now she gets rocket leaves a few days a week on non feeding days just to satisfy her hunger! I found the clip and thought I'd give it a go! I put 3 leaves in this morning before I went to work and she has now eaten them all!

Amy is not a piggy, if you would just let her eat one a week at least, poor skinny little angel.:D
Ok I have to ask, what is Rocket? It looks like a plant but i don't know any more that that.
Laurie! You should wear your glasses more - Amy is no way skinny! :eek: The leaves are sold in packets in the salad section in the supermarket, although you can buy seeds and grow your own, but I don't have time for that, lol! It's full name is 'Wild Rocket' - I keep it in the fridge in a tub covered with damp kitchen paper towels (thanks to Bridgofaith for the tip!) and it keeps fresh for about a week or so.

Tiff she will always be my tiny sweet little Amy. Reality is just not always what I chose to see. We have mirrors in my house need I say more??:eek:

I'm with you on that one, lol! I'm sure my mirrors distort me - it's certainly not the same view as everyone else appears to see!:eek: I like the mirror I can only see my face in best, but even that one has started to lie to me too! :D

Amy is such a sweetie - she's two at some point this month. She has almost had a year more of life than Lily did - I will have had her for two years at the end of May. Not sure of the exact date so I have chosen the 14th (Valentine's Day) as her hatchday! That reminds me - she is due to be weighed again!

Wow thats pretty cool heard they like grapes too, the second video of the chameleon walking out onto your hand thats pretty cool too i'd love to have a meleon thats that layed back

Very sweet, Mia loves rocket, water melon, grapes, cucumber, strawberries, carrots, butternut squash. She's a little piggy like Amy! lol

Back
Top Bottom