New Amy Pics!

Miss Lily

Chameleon Enthusiast
Just a few pics of my sweet l'il girly-cham, Amy, seeing as I haven't posted any pics of her for a while! She is just the sweetest girl and I love her to bits! She is really enjoying the silkworms that I hatched now they are big enough for her! She had some time out of her viv today and was rewarded with some silkies before I put her back! She will be 3 years old soon and I've had her since she was 12 weeks old. :D

Amy.jpg

BeautifulAmy.jpg

Amy1.jpg

Thanks Matt! :D I use a Samsung PL50 - its about 18 months old now. I love it, as it takes great pics of my chams! I mainly use the macro and 'Smart' modes.

Amy is such a beautiful girl! I can't believe you've had her for 3 years. Time just goes by so quickly. She looks so young! You've obviously kept her nice and healthy. :)

Thanks everyone for all your wonderful comments! Amy is such a beautiful friendly girl! I had friends come to visit a few weeks ago and Amy decided she wanted to be fussed over so she started scratching at the door of her viv to come out. My friend's hubby opened her door and put his hand out and she climbed straight on! I don't know who was happier, me or him, lol!:D The look on his face was priceless!

the first photo is awesome what kind of camera/lens did you use
Thanks Chendy, this was answered in an earlier post - here's my reply:
Thanks Matt! :D I use a Samsung PL50 - its about 18 months old now. I love it, as it takes great pics of my chams! I mainly use the macro and 'Smart' modes.

Amy is such a beautiful girl! I can't believe you've had her for 3 years. Time just goes by so quickly. She looks so young! You've obviously kept her nice and healthy. :)

Aww, thanks! I learnt the hard way with overfeeding a female with my first and thus was determined that my sweet baby Amy would have a much healthier and longer life than Lily did. She died at the age of just 18 months after laying two enormous clutches of infertiles (both over 100 eggs each), and my overfeeding her was partly to blame for that! I have kept Amy cooler and fed her a LOT less than Lily, and it obviously works! Like I said, Amy will be 3 years old soon, but she has only laid one clutch of infertiles and that was over a year ago, so she is my little triumph, bless her! I am so proud of her! :D

Back
Top Bottom