3 year old Miss Amy!

Miss Lily

Chameleon Enthusiast
A few new pics of my baby girl, Amy - she is 3 years old and has only laid one clutch of infertiles so far! :D I love this l'il girl to bits! Sadly, I don't know her exact hatch date, but she hatched some time in February 2009. She was 3 months old when I got her on 23rd May 2009.

PrettyGirly.jpg

Amyxx.jpg

Amyathome.jpg

Oh, happy third Birthday Amy!! You are still the prettiest female cham I know, and I love you lots. Remind Tiff she is lucky you allow her to be your food provider.

Thank you all! She is rather lovely, but I would say that, wouldn't I?! She is very sweet natured and has never tried to bite me.:D Here are a couple of the very first photos I took of her when she was such an ickle tiny green thing!:D

FirstPhoto240509.jpg

Attachments

• Tiny Baby Amy.jpg
    Tiny Baby Amy.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 115
shes so cute :) she looks like she wants to be hugged :D
Oh she was hugged, lol! :D She wasn't keen, but she did enjoy some sun by the window in return!

Adorable!!! And it's not fair that you get all the photogenic cutie-pies!!! :D

Michelle
Haha, thanks! All my chams have also been very 'people friendly'. When I got Tommy, his last owner said he had been bitten, but I am sure they can sense how much you love and respect them. He was never nasty towards me, but he would head butt when he got older and he was in pain with his leg, bless him, but he never once tried to bite me. A lot of it is how you are with them and how you treat them.

My friend has a male that she says is mean and he head butts and tries to bite her, but when I go and visit he never shows me any of that! He turns into a sweetie-pie when Auntie Tiff goes to visit, lol!:D

Thanks! Yes, I enter most months. I came third last month (my first placing!!) with a pic of my baby Jackson, Monty. One of Amy's baby pics is in the cage in the Chameleon Forums calendar this year too. I also won a comp on a UK website with a pic of Amy too.

Back
Top Bottom