Amos and Fiona's unofficial scale-baby thread

Emma weighs 40g today! She's growing up nicely! Such a sweetheart, too! :love:

Attachments

• IMG_20180515_103627.jpg
    IMG_20180515_103627.jpg
    328.7 KB · Views: 197
I’m glad to hear that Emma is doing well! ❤️
Thanks, Jann. She really is doing great! She doesn't run and hide any more and is always a beautiful emerald green color. She likes to sit and study me. I love it when I catch her eye, and she just stares back. I swear, she would talk if she could! And this little girlie LOVES her superworms! She will down them faster than anything else! She is a true gem. We will be moved by the end of the month, but I feel confident that she will do well. She's building trust, and is even comfortable with my daughter in the vicinity.

Lil Louie is 5 Months old today. He got a nice birthday surprise when he woke up. I had bought some blue bottle fly pupae and this morning the 1st ones had hatched so he spent the 1st part of his birthday zapping them. He is getting so big...Saturday he weighed 64 grams:D. Even though he gets to free range some...he is getting quite possessive of his cage both inside and out. Whenever I am in HIS space:rolleyes: he lets me know he doesn't appreciate me being there. I would free range him more but I have 2 small dogs that could be a problem. I just laugh at Lil Louie when he gets huffy...not a bit scared:ROFLMAO:. He also is finishing a shed he started yesterday. I am going to have to get a better camera someday because his colors are much prettier:cool: than shown.:mad:

DSCN1059.JPG DSCN1061.JPG DSCN1062.JPG

Lil Louie is 5 Months old today. He got a nice birthday surprise when he woke up. I had bought some blue bottle fly pupae and this morning the 1st ones had hatched so he spent the 1st part of his birthday zapping them. He is getting so big...Saturday he weighed 64 grams:D. Even though he gets to free range some...he is getting quite possessive of his cage both inside and out. Whenever I am in HIS space:rolleyes: he lets me know he doesn't appreciate me being there. I would free range him more but I have 2 small dogs that could be a problem. I just laugh at Lil Louie when he gets huffy...not a bit scared:ROFLMAO:. He also is finishing a shed he started yesterday. I am going to have to get a better camera someday because his colors are much prettier:cool: than shown.:mad:

View attachment 206331 View attachment 206332 View attachment 206333
LL sure is getting big and so very handsome . Their so funny Frances has lots of RULES regarding her condo . Today Septiseye was angry with me . I cut his woods back oh did he pout :love: . I was surprised he cared he spends much more time out then in . Happy 5th month birth day LL from phoebe :D .

View attachment 206331 View attachment 206332 View attachment 206333
That boy is growing fast. He is absolutely gorgeous

LL sure is getting big and so very handsome . Their so funny Frances has lots of RULES regarding her condo . Today Septiseye was angry with me . I cut his woods back oh did he pout :love: . I was surprised he cared he spends much more time out then in . Happy 5th month birth day LL from phoebe :D .
LL said thank you Phoebe. Never a dull moment.

Back
Top Bottom